Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Favourite Perfume?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What Is Your Favourite Perfume?

Mine is Clinique Happy.

Over to you!

• None. :-D

If I am to smell like anything other than me, it will be light essential oils mixed in with an unscented lotion. I am super sensitive to perfumes. In fact, I had to literally ban scented wax burning in the office because I had 3-4 different women burning different scents of wax in the office and it was enough to make me lose my mind.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I like a light scent, nothing over powering and usually a natural smell, like a floral. I do have a bottle of a Calvin Klein fragrance, I think it is. I wear it occasionally, usually for a night out.

Comment

• I never wear strong perfume: I instead like to shower every morning, use deodorant and only use perfume on special occasions. I'd rather be showered and fresh than wear heavy scent.

Comment

• I think it depends with what you like to smell like. Some people are allergic to it and some don't see the necessity but there are those who like to smell good because it makes them stand out. Perfume should enhance your personality as well as your outfit and yes it doesn't have to be every day that you wear it. However, there is nothing like walking in a room with a decent amount of perfume and having heads turn towards your direction in a positive way. It should enhance your presence and give a good impression. Perfume can do that at the right amount.

Comment

• Forgot to say my favourite perfume us victor and Rolf, flowers bomb. Also anything with vanilla.

Comment

• There is a new perfume out by Zara called "Blue Candy". It is a perfume I shall be buying soon.

It is an unusual name for a perfume, but is supposed to be lovely. I will be checking it out myself, I think. It is a shame you can't smell it online, though!

Perfumes are heaven.

Comment

• Hey, I like Viktor & Rolf. Its fragrance is so amazing that I can't express it. I am using it for past 1.5 years and not even thinking to change my Perfume Brand

Comment

• I agree 100% exusano.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
                  • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
                  • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
                  • Hello All

Hi everyone,
                    I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
                  • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
                  Working...
                  X