Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Favourite Perfume?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What Is Your Favourite Perfume?

Mine is Clinique Happy.

Over to you!

• None. :-D

If I am to smell like anything other than me, it will be light essential oils mixed in with an unscented lotion. I am super sensitive to perfumes. In fact, I had to literally ban scented wax burning in the office because I had 3-4 different women burning different scents of wax in the office and it was enough to make me lose my mind.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I like a light scent, nothing over powering and usually a natural smell, like a floral. I do have a bottle of a Calvin Klein fragrance, I think it is. I wear it occasionally, usually for a night out.

Comment

• I never wear strong perfume: I instead like to shower every morning, use deodorant and only use perfume on special occasions. I'd rather be showered and fresh than wear heavy scent.

Comment

• I think it depends with what you like to smell like. Some people are allergic to it and some don't see the necessity but there are those who like to smell good because it makes them stand out. Perfume should enhance your personality as well as your outfit and yes it doesn't have to be every day that you wear it. However, there is nothing like walking in a room with a decent amount of perfume and having heads turn towards your direction in a positive way. It should enhance your presence and give a good impression. Perfume can do that at the right amount.

Comment

• Forgot to say my favourite perfume us victor and Rolf, flowers bomb. Also anything with vanilla.

Comment

• There is a new perfume out by Zara called "Blue Candy". It is a perfume I shall be buying soon.

It is an unusual name for a perfume, but is supposed to be lovely. I will be checking it out myself, I think. It is a shame you can't smell it online, though!

Perfumes are heaven.

Comment

• I agree 100% exusano.

Comment

• Just to add, how many are like me and have different perfumes for different occasions? lOl am really into smelling nice and I have two different perfumes. One for everyday or regular activities and the other for special occasions when I want to smell extra nice. I don't know about you but perfume to me sometimes can even go with the outfit i am wearing. Like different for date night and for a girls day out. To some people, I know this can be overindulgence but I believe you can treat yourself sometimes. Some people like shoes or bags or a night out, I also like to buy stuff for myself and perfume is one of them. Just to add top the convo.

Comment

• I love smelling nice too, exusano. I shower daily, like clockwork. I use deodorant, foot spray, etc. I definitely like to be clean and to smell nice. Not necessarily with perfume, but with soap and shower gel. Plus, shower gel often leaves a light fragrance on the skin, which people notice and like.

Perfumes are great, though and are well worth splashing out on.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X