Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butt Hair.... :(

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• luckyladie88
    started a topic Butt Hair.... :(

Butt Hair.... :(

WHI Editor's Note: For the latest discussion on butt hair, why we have it, and how to remove it, join us here!

I've noticed I have black hair in my butt crack since I began puberty. I never tried to shave it, for fear it would be stubly and itchy. I'm very very self-conscious about it and although my boyfriend loves my butt, I'm terrified that he's going to somehow see inside my buttcrack. If it was blonde hair it wouldn't be such a problem, but I have very light skin and very dark body hair. I live in a small town and there aren't any waxing places around. I want to get laser hair removal butt can't afford it. Am I the only one with this problem? I've seen and heard about guys who have hairy butt cheeks and cracks, but never girls. Any ideas??
    Last edited by Ashlee T.; 02-22-2019, 10:06 AM.

• Ashlee T.
    replied
    For the latest discussion on butt hair, why we have it, and how to remove it, join us here!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have very dark hair but no butt hair, i have had a few hairs in my anus, but they can be plucked out..

Leave a comment:

• AnitaMay
    replied
    Use clippers to trim it short first. Then soak in a warm bath. Then use a razor and shaving cream and shave it.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLily
    replied
    I have it too and my BF doesn't bother about it as well.

Leave a comment:

• Texinator
    replied
    **runs hand over hairy butt**

Nope, doesn't bother me. But that might be because I'm just so used to it.

Leave a comment:

• ItsASecret
    replied
    Natural yes, appealing...not so much. Compare the two: smooth bare skin to that obvious fuzz-prickle-something is there feeling when hair is present. I have hair all over my body as well and there is nothing I would love more than to have it all taken off but since I do not have $1000's of dollars of disposable income to do that there is nothing to do but unfortunately deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• Texinator
    replied
    I'd like to meet the person that birthed the idea female body hair is disgusting and unnatural... and slap them upside the head.

Leave a comment:

• lizzardb63
    replied
    I have hair in my butt crack too. Its normal!

Leave a comment:

• Texinator
    replied
    It's unfortunate that this is another area where a double standard has developed. It's perfectly natural for both men and women to have body hair, and it's much more a sign of physical and sexual maturity than it is of masculinity. Yet now we're moving more and more to a position where any body hair on a woman is gross and dirty. I can't understand that at all, because anyone with good basic hygiene practice is not going to be dirty... that also goes for women with hair under their arms, on their legs, on the stomachs, on their behinds, and so forth.

While I can't say that a lack of hair is a turn off for me, it's almost to the point where I find female body hair more and more interesting and even somewhat of a turn on, just because it is becoming more and more rare.

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    Originally posted by Futureboy View Post
    It's common to have a hair crack with dark haired girls
    All Asian girls I have been intimate with have dark hair and none of them had more than a few butt hairs.

Originally posted by stressed View Post
    I just find it so unfair that it's totally OK for men to have a fur but it's considered a turn off for a woman to have hair in natural places that is difficult to get rid of. We were born with body hair too, it's not a male privilege... I hate having to spend 30 mins every time I shower just to get rid of hair, it's a waste of time.
    As a guy, natural is OK with me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i am a 35 yr old male. i have seen women who have been HAIRY down there that you needed a lawnmower for it. trimmed, shaved, hair around nipples, whatever the case may be. i myself have hair on my back. not alot but enough that i have a complex. on the butt crack hair i look at it like this. ALL have it, it is not much unless you are a ape, nobody cares unless you are into salad tossing and have poo in it because you did not wipe or are dirty. hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• stressed
    replied
    I also think it's more common that people admit it is (I also have it and try to shave often).

I just find it so unfair that it's totally OK for men to have a fur but it's considered a turn off for a woman to have hair in natural places that is difficult to get rid of. We were born with body hair too, it's not a male privilege... I hate having to spend 30 mins every time I shower just to get rid of hair, it's a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• nickycole
    replied
    I think it is normal though, Had some too but what can we do to prevent it? Nothing and all we can do is to reduce and make the hair grows slowly.

Leave a comment:

• Futureboy
    replied
    It's common to have a hair crack with dark haired girls

I do find it a little off putting to provide oral etc.

I find it hard to believe there is no where in your small town, the hairdresser may know someone.

Alternatively you can buy hot wax kits over the internet. Personally I'd go for a couple of professional treatments out of town first 'cos it's hard waxing yourself.

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X