Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facial hair removal tips ? (HELP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Facial hair removal tips ? (HELP)

As embarrassing as it is , i'll admit i have facial hair :/ . Even though i wish i didn't . But everygirl who has facial hair knows how it feels . From getting made fun of , to being talked about . I HATE IT ! and i'm sure the girls in my shoes understand . [B]But , i was just woundering how does cream work. Do you just rube it on ? Does it remove your facial hair for good ? Does it lighten it ? WHAT DOES IT DO ?! because i need a solution . I'm not one who waxes or shaves it or bleaches it . I mean what's the point it comes back and i want something permanent . PLEASE HELP ME B]
    Last edited by WildChild; 07-24-2009, 10:43 PM.

• Please help me ! Please ! I need a solution !

Comment

• Hi, Kentuckygirl!
      I have a similar problem and the only solution I have found is laser epilation. Hair removing creams act just like shaving. And the hairs come up soon after. Laser is the only means that has a long-lasting effect but not ever-lasting. At best the hairs will not grow for five years and after that you will have to go to a laser studio again.

Comment

• Dont worry

Yes i have facial hair too and i also posted a thread about it. The best thing that has been working for me is waxing. It really doesnt hurt and it takes maybe 5 minutes if u get your whole face waxed. Its also inexpensive.you would have to get it done anywhere from every week to every 2-3 weeks. Everyones growth pattern is different. Mine grows super fast which is why shaving and dipilitory creams dont work for me. I hope this has helped you. Good luck

Comment

• Hi i also have facial hair on my chin and cheeks.I have tried plucking and that is what i have stuck with.I also have been looking for a permanent solution.I hate waking up in the morning and having to pluck away for like 10 minutes. My boyfriend found out about this he walked in on me shaving my face.I was so embarrassed that i started crying his face expression was like omg what the french. I thought that he was going to leave me but we are still together and he is always helping find a solution for this problem. I have not been checked out for pcos maybe i should . I too think that people notice my facial hair . And pluck twice a day .So want to find a solution that i can afford . I wqant to wake up and never have to pluck or shave, wax or anything . That would be great.But is there a solution for us .

Comment

• charlotte electrolysis

The best way to get rid of hair permanently is to considering undergoing electrolysis.Beauty Skin Deep is designed to meet your personal needs in aesthetics, skin care products and clinical treatments, as well as proven permanent hair removal for both men and women.
            Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM. Reason: edited outbound link

Comment

• Many people I know at work all wax facial hair. its inexpensive and effective. Of course it doesn't last forever but they claim is decreases the amount in which grows back
              Krystal

Comment

• hi,
                Yes i have facial hair too. but the best way i found but using VEET and FRENCH. they are the best alternative for facial hair.

Comment

• hi,
                  Yes i have facial hair too. but the best way i found is using VEET and FRENCH. they are the best alternative for facial hair.

Comment

• electrolysis for me.. you can get home kits for not that larger an amount of money and its worth it compared to what u'd spend on wax etc over a lifetime..
                    "Life’s a game but its not fair
                    I break the rules so I don’t care
                    So I keep doing my own thing
                    Walking tall against the rain
                    Victory’s within the mile
                    Almost there don’t give up now"

Comment

• hai, i have upper lips hair give me some home remedies
                      thankyou

Comment

• i think more women should try this product hairycure that worked for me, i think i should spread the word girls google or search for hairycure!!! its a herbal oil that u put on after removin the hair frm the root like waxing (i did) nd then you rub it it n for me 4-5 times afta it stopped growin back n its bin 3 yrs. google it ladies im happy i dnt hav to irritate my skin or hurt myself waxin

Comment

• try hairycure hope this helped u more ladies should now bout this

I think u should try hairycure. It worked for me, 3 yrs hairless now n so happy cuz waxin hurt n cost a fortune gettin done evry month anyway dunno where i got it frm. Tried everything else but this is a herbal oil cuz i wanted it for under my arms i had irritated skin so shaving killd me so anyway i waited till it healed a bit n got my under arms waxed. Had to have it done i think 4 mayb 5 times but 32 yrs on n still nothing grown back. But im happy cuz i dont have to wax n hurt myself nemore and cuz the oil was natural n herbal it didnt even sting my sensitive skin. Try it, only cost me 40-50 pounds, thats a bargain compared to all my beautician trips or laser n no more pain yipee . Try it its called hairycure. Good luck hope this helped

Comment

• Facial problem is a common problem and in fact it is very annoying.To get a permanent solution you can try laser hair removal.It is one of the best method for a long term solution.
                            Thanks

Comment

• Just a wee note for sensitive skinned ladies! I normally use the veet specially designed for facial hair, but the other day I used the facial wax strips - WARNING, if you have sensitive skin, the wax strips may cause an outbreak of small yellow headed spots, I woke up with loads of small wee yellow heads and a week later I am still fighting to get rid of them. If your sensitive skinned please be careful with heavy wax products.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X