Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plucking Pubic Hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tahoe View Post
    I pluck my pubic hair. Makes things much smoother down there. Looks great too. As for plucking the testies, its just to time consuming and my tripple edge does a fine job!
    Yeah, I also often do,lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tahoe View Post
      I pluck my pubic hair. Makes things much smoother down there. Looks great too. As for plucking the testies, its just to time consuming and my tripple edge does a fine job!
      Yeah, I also often do,lol

Comment

• Plucking hair from the pubic area its very painful " i think u should try the laser hair removal method its very effective.

Comment

• Theresa,

If it's bother you, then I'd approach it from the least painful angle.

An old girlfriend who was prematurely gray used to pluck gray pubic hair from her pubic region. I told her to not do it for me because it did not bother me in the least.

In my opinion, many women have gone overboard with hair removal as if men don't know where women grow hair. While I do prefer that women groom their pubic region, I do not prefer a completely shaved pubic area. I cannot resolve the fact that it looks like a little girl. For me, it's a complete and total turn off. I do not want to be with a girl. I want to be with a woman. Moreover, I would never ask a woman to do anything that's painful for her.

Theresa, if it's something you want to do, then you should. But no man should ever ask you to endure pain for his pleasure. But that's just how I look at it.

Take care,

Taos

Comment

• It might seem tedious but it is not painful, and does not leave me with many ingrown hairs. I have been tweezing for a number of years, entire male junk for 30 years and the rest of the pubic area up to my navel for 18. I do it about every 3 weeks or so. I have found that after one or two painful tries, you can pull the hair out several at a time by pinching it out with a latex glove on your hand. Each time it gets easier and less hair regrows. And in the hot summer it feels a lot more comfortable than a sweaty hairy mess. And I think it is sexy, or it makes my wife and I feel that way.

Comment

• The title of this thread makes me wince.

I could not imagine anyone plucking pubic hair.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Birth Control / Migraines, etc.

Hi Guys!

Wondering if I can get some advice here. I was on Yasmin for years and about a year ago switched to Lo Loestrin because my...

Today, 09:59 AM By lp84
              • Any remedy to kill cramps during periods?

I’m 22 years old, and my cramps have always been very bad to the point that I throw up and miss school or practice. Is something wrong with me, because...

Today, 05:40 AM By jehand
              • Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Yesterday, 01:11 AM By jns
              • Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

07-20-2019, 01:51 AM By driiols
              • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

07-19-2019, 06:42 PM By WaveRider

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Birth Control / Migraines, etc.

Hi Guys!

Wondering if I can get some advice here. I was on Yasmin for years and about a year ago switched to Lo Loestrin because my...

Today, 09:59 AM By lp84
              • Any remedy to kill cramps during periods?

I’m 22 years old, and my cramps have always been very bad to the point that I throw up and miss school or practice. Is something wrong with me, because...

Today, 05:40 AM By jehand
              • Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Yesterday, 01:11 AM By jns
              • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
                I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
              • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
              Working...
              X