Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plucking Pubic Hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• WaveRider
    replied
    The title of this thread makes me wince.

I could not imagine anyone plucking pubic hair.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Male
    replied
    It might seem tedious but it is not painful, and does not leave me with many ingrown hairs. I have been tweezing for a number of years, entire male junk for 30 years and the rest of the pubic area up to my navel for 18. I do it about every 3 weeks or so. I have found that after one or two painful tries, you can pull the hair out several at a time by pinching it out with a latex glove on your hand. Each time it gets easier and less hair regrows. And in the hot summer it feels a lot more comfortable than a sweaty hairy mess. And I think it is sexy, or it makes my wife and I feel that way.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Theresa,

If it's bother you, then I'd approach it from the least painful angle.

An old girlfriend who was prematurely gray used to pluck gray pubic hair from her pubic region. I told her to not do it for me because it did not bother me in the least.

In my opinion, many women have gone overboard with hair removal as if men don't know where women grow hair. While I do prefer that women groom their pubic region, I do not prefer a completely shaved pubic area. I cannot resolve the fact that it looks like a little girl. For me, it's a complete and total turn off. I do not want to be with a girl. I want to be with a woman. Moreover, I would never ask a woman to do anything that's painful for her.

Theresa, if it's something you want to do, then you should. But no man should ever ask you to endure pain for his pleasure. But that's just how I look at it.

Take care,

Taos

Leave a comment:

• robinson
    replied
    Plucking hair from the pubic area its very painful " i think u should try the laser hair removal method its very effective.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tahoe View Post
    I pluck my pubic hair. Makes things much smoother down there. Looks great too. As for plucking the testies, its just to time consuming and my tripple edge does a fine job!
    Yeah, I also often do,lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tahoe View Post
    I pluck my pubic hair. Makes things much smoother down there. Looks great too. As for plucking the testies, its just to time consuming and my tripple edge does a fine job!
    Yeah, I also often do,lol

Leave a comment:

• Tahoe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scott
    replied
    Use thread for plucking, it will give you maximum output with minimum effort.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Makes me cross my legs just thinking about it-
    Mark age 46

I had a gf one time that used duct tape, 15' of rope and a brick. She stood on top of a building that was the tallest in our town, smashed the duct tape down hard, tied it to the brick and proceeded to throw the brick off the building. I can still remember the screaming due to the brick not hitting the parking lot down below. I cannot imagine the pain of having 15' of rope as the lead come to that sudden stop and the weight of it on that particular part of the body.

Leave a comment:

• WildChild
    replied
    Well some people just like to play with their hair and others aren't adverse to a little pain so I guess this combines them and gives a clean bikini line.

Leave a comment:

• nic22
    replied
    never heard of anyone plucking their pubic hair. OUCH ! and very time consumming I would think.

Leave a comment:

• nettzman
    replied
    Re: Plucking of genital area

Hi Ladies,

I am a guy who has a wife that likes me to me to have smooth hairless testicles and minimal hair above my penis. I initially shaved, but my wife complained of a slight scratching around her tender bits...I now pluck any new growth of hair down below without too much discomfort. I must admit that the sensation in the lower area is so much more enjoyable for us both!

I hope my input helps...

Phil (aged 53 3/4...)

Leave a comment:

• Katsaly
    replied
    I used to use a do-it yourself wax kit. It worked really well on the majority of the hair, but once I got to the labia... well, let's just say that waxing requires considerably less hesitation and the human need to avoid pain is extra strong when it comes to the extra-sensitive bits. But that could be something to look into.

Leave a comment:

• zoefuzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Kakie View Post
    you could always try an epilator
    Yes, epilators are just fast tweezers.

Leave a comment:

• Kakie
    replied
    you could always try an epilator

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X