Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In-Home Laser Hair Removal Systems

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• In-Home Laser Hair Removal Systems

I was just wondering if anybody has used any in-home laser hair removal systems and do they work. Are they safe?

• There have been minimal threads started on this topic, Theresa and usually resulting in spam advertising responses.

However, this link found through "search" on this Forum gave a fairly reasonable answer I believe to your question.

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...-question.html

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I wish I had one

Too bad they are so expensive...
      I heard they are pretty good and I so wanna get myself one for Christmas. I am sick of wax and razors...

Comment

• Join the club. Wait till you my age, doing it over and over and over, all those years

CW
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• To be honest with you I do not recommend using anything like that at home, I have read so many stories about them and there are many products outside that would let you believe that it does really work, what I suggest is go to a professional clinic and see how much does it cost and btw laser systems wont remove the hair fully, it will reduce it as far as I know, for permanent results you have to go for the electrolysis method which deals with each individual hair, and be aware of that too because it has to be implemented by a professional or it might leave scars on your skin.

Hope that helps.

Comment

• Same! I am SO sick of shaving, and hate the way my legs look after shaving (besides the smoothness that I love!) the red bumps, and razor cuts, ugh!

I'm getting the viss ipl system for my bday. Seriously can't wait to give it a try!

Comment

• Like many of you I too, am thinking about buying one, they cost Australian $699 so I am hoping to finally make my decision and get one for myself... I am wondering if any of you have already tried it yet and how did it work? I have had professionally laser removed my hair on my legs, arms, armpits and face all this did cost me Australian $1000, I had it done 2 times and decide that its costing me too much money not to mansion that I would have to go another 8 times to finally stop hair from growing all together.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X