Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you shave yours???

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How do you shave yours???

Well I started shaving my vagina hair about 2 years ago,I feel its more sanitary when it comes to periods and what not.but what's the best shave? Shaving it all? Just a little bit? I don't really care about the whole "what do men like" side of it,cause I'm not shaving myself for a guy yet,but its nice to know,and to be prepared for.So what's your shaving technique ladies?I'm open to all suggestions.

• I kinda have my moods. When I'm on my period I shave it all but the rest of the time its normally just trimed and shaped. My boyfriends honestly loves it either way. I wouldnt worry about guys tho, do what feels right for you
    Krystal

Comment

• That's a good idea honestly.thanx!

Comment

• I shave it all, all the time. I figure I take daily showers, so it's no big deal to keep up with it.

Comment

• Yea same here.keeping up with it is not a problem with me.I think I may just start shaving it all.

Comment

• During the summer, that's when I really shave mine. On a saturday or something, I'll shave it as much as I can get off, and trim it every three days or so. When it's week or so before my peroid, I'll stop shaving it, and after my peroid I shave it again.
            I found that if you shave twice in a whole month, and trim the rest of the time, it works really good. But if I'm completly smooth during my peroid, it gets everywehere, and it makes it hurt if the pad's sticky side folds over.
            That's about all I do. I just use my dad's shaving itch lotion, so it doesn't burn or itch. But, I don't have a boyfriend or anything, so I don't know how guys think about it.

Comment

• i shave my vaginal hair once in a while but i know i should do it more.
              i used "veet-cream" and than braun-silk-epil machine so that it won't hurt.

Comment

• AARrrggghhhh! Language counts ladies! It's your body and you should know what your girl parts are called. No One shaves their vagina! Your vagina is up inside your body, it's your love tunnel and birth canal. No One has any hair in there!

Your mons and the outside of your labia majora have hair. That may sound a bit technical and I know we just don't have all the pet names guys do for there fav part but we need educate ourselves more about our girl parts. I know I'm a language nut but words really do count. We have to get over the vague "down there" and calling it all the vagina. We have lovely complex bodies and need to know all if it.

Ok rant over.
                I only shave the bikini line and trim the rest. The hair is there for a reason and I like it.

Comment

• Vulllllvaaaa :3 Say it with me. Best word ever. All them outside parts are a vulva.
                  I shave the labia majora. I don't shave the mons pubis. I trim it sometimes.
                  <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by WildChild View Post
                    AARrrggghhhh! Language counts ladies! It's your body and you should know what your girl parts are called.
                    Uhm.. vajingle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Little View Post
                      Vulllllvaaaa :3 Say it with me. Best word ever. All them outside parts are a vulva.
                      I shave the labia majora. I don't shave the mons pubis. I trim it sometimes.
                      LOL
                      I drive a Volvo and you won't believe how many people ask me about my vulva!?
                      "How do you like your vulva?"
                      "Oh, I love it!"
                      Totally cracks me up and I bet half of them never figure out why they don't get an answer because I'm laughing too much.

Comment

• you're right girls. i got confused lol. i feel so embarrased.
                        i meant to say labia majora instead of vagina lol. sorry. it's a shame of me.

Comment

• Elly - don't be embarrassed.

I still like the term 'lady garden' that someone posted a few days ago. lol - that one cracks me up, I love it.

Comment

• Magical Kingdom.

Comment

• I hate pubic hairs, so when I shave it, I shave it all off completely. I use Veet...but you're not supposed to because it can cause a burn. I don't recommend it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X