Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use hair removal cream on my face?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Can I use hair removal cream on my face?

So I know I'm not the only one with a bit of extra facial hair. I'm just wondering, since someone said in another thread that it's not recommended to wax or pluck this hair, is it ok to use a hair remover cream on the face? I wouldn't be using it all over my face, just on the top lip and chin/neck parts.

Does hair removal cream affect your regrowth - either making it thicker or darker like shaving does, or finer and slower-growing like waxing?

• I personally use depilatory creams (specially made for the face) that u put on for 3 minutes and wash off. I have no issues with stubble, bumps or anything of the sort. I think the hair grows back the same for me (not any thicker)

Comment

• i used hair removal cream for some time on my arms and my hair got thicker and double. It was worst so to me it was increasing my hair growth so i would never imagine using that on my face
      Cold wax for the face hair removal is always good though.

Comment

• I wouldn't suggest hair removal cream to be applied on your face because it increases hair growth.

Comment

• I think hair removal cream is harsh on your face. For me, I just pluck the hair out. Some people prefer laser treatment.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• I need everyone to give me their best advice!

So I had sex with one of my good friends two days before my period. Well I just started my period today, & he still wants me to take a plan b. Problem...

Today, 08:49 AM By hv221
          • Reply to Naked attention

I don't see what the problem is. Maybe they should be clearly marked for those who don't want o go, but I don't see way it should be a problem for them...

Today, 02:35 AM By Emskair
          • Reply to Penis size

Improved your penis size using Tadarise is an ED medication that helps get a firm and lasting erection for men experiencing symptoms of impotence. A...

Today, 02:23 AM By shirlyoffin
          • Reply to Naked attention

I always find it interesting how different and similar people are naked. It saddens me when people, especially women have body confidence issues, because...

Yesterday, 01:33 AM By MrMr
          • Fingers

.... Dgh

Yesterday, 01:08 AM By MrMr

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X