Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i get rid of the wax

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• how do i get rid of the wax

i tried waxing and i got it everywhere. not to mention it didnt even work it wont come off my skin, and i got it in my bathtub, and my bathroom floor...and my socks :\

how do i get rid of the wax? i tried soap, soap, and more soap...and i tried fantastik and bleach in my bathtub and bathroom floor

does anyone know? im out of the finishing oil

• Try baby oil. That is what the lady who waxes my brows uses. Not sure if it will work with the home stuff, but can't hurt to try.

Comment

• I have the same problem! I tried at home waxing (with NO success), and I got wax all over the bathroom. That was 2 months ago and there's still wax stuck on a bunch of surfaces. =[
      "A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Charles Dickens

"True love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." - Ghandi

Wait for the guy who would do anything to be your everything <3

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• I need everyone to give me their best advice!

So I had sex with one of my good friends two days before my period. Well I just started my period today, & he still wants me to take a plan b. Problem...

Today, 08:49 AM By hv221
      • Reply to Naked attention

I don't see what the problem is. Maybe they should be clearly marked for those who don't want o go, but I don't see way it should be a problem for them...

Today, 02:35 AM By Emskair
      • Reply to Penis size

Improved your penis size using Tadarise is an ED medication that helps get a firm and lasting erection for men experiencing symptoms of impotence. A...

Today, 02:23 AM By shirlyoffin
      • Reply to Naked attention

I always find it interesting how different and similar people are naked. It saddens me when people, especially women have body confidence issues, because...

Yesterday, 01:33 AM By MrMr
      • Fingers

.... Dgh

Yesterday, 01:08 AM By MrMr

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X