Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waxing styles - advice please

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Waxing styles - advice please

I really need advice on waxing styles. Its my first time to go for a wax so I'm really nervous but I intend on taking few painkillers 2 hours beforehand so hopefully they will help!

Basically I want to groom myself in preparation for the first time with my bf. I will need some removed from the bum,both sides of the panty line but also small amount on top (ie towards the belly button). I don't like the landing strip shape though. I don't want to be completly bare but I do need hair removed from the different areas I mentioned, Which one should I get? Thanks

• Hi, They are professionals and have heard every request you can possibly think of. Just explain to them what you have just put down and they will give you what you want.

The style you describe is very normal. Personally I would recommend removal of hair from around your entrance. As this encourages enthusiastic oral.

Go about two or three days or so before the big day, just so you are used to the style and any redness has gone down.

If you need any first time advice post again and you will get lots of good advice.

Use protection, respect yourself, relax and have fun

Comment

• "recommend removal of hair from around your entrance" can you please explain what you mean by this? Sorry I don't mean to sound stupid but I really don't know what you meant.

Comment

• It means you should remove the hair from around your lady hole Ahem.

Comment

• Trust a girl from Leicester to get straight to the point ;-)

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X