Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing arm hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Removing arm hair

What is the best method of removing arm hair? If you shave does it grow back worse?? I have very fine/light/blonde hair but I want that nice smooth look?
    Any tips/hints welcomed

Thanks in advance

• Hmmm, i never though about my arm hair, mines dark and kinda long..

i guess you could use nair or something like that on your arms..

Comment

• An ex-girlfriend was from Sweden and had very light blond arm hair. She swore by, and used often, the wax strips that you can buy at any drug store.

They worked well for her.

Comment

• it depends on how much you are willing to spend. I shaved mine in my teenage years and find now the hair is thicker and dark if I don't take care of it, so do not shave.
        There are waxes and they work well but it is only temporary and again with this method eventually hair does come back darker and thicker so it would need to be life long habit. Electrolysis is permanent but is costly needing many treatments and not sure laser hair removal would work for you because you said your hair is blonde. Anyway good luck no matter what your choice
        Dead animals don't equal fashion it equals cruelty

Comment

• There's absolutely no guarantee that electrolysis or laser would work. Arms are larger areas, so you have many options. If I were you, I'd most probably try a combination of waxing and some hair inhibitor. That way hair growth may be reduced. Just do not shave

Comment

• Thank you everyone for your replies. I will avoid shaving. I didn't want to go along those lines. I think I will give waxing a go.
            My hair hair is really fair and fine but to me it bothers me!
            Thanks again for your tips

Comment

• If you're worry about shaving afterwards, then try permanent procedure like laser. This treatment gives best results than waxing.
              Stay forever young and live longer - Buy Resveratrol.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X