Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove hair from...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to remove hair from...

My nipple area.

Yeah this sounds weird. Anyway, I have a few long dark hairs surrounding (and occasionally on) my areola. I'm not sure about how to remove them. I don't want to use any chemical treatments or a razor on or around the sensitive tissue. Lasering them off isn't an option (poor student here). I'm not sure it's safe to wax there either. Someone told me I should yank them out with a tweezer, but that sounds akin to self inflicted torture.

So, any bright ideas?

• i used to have a few there as well...i took them out with a tweezer and after a while they stopped appearing. i never felt any pain though...

Comment

• Hey, yeah I have the same thing-I tweezed my a couple of times and noticed that they didnt come back for a long time, you just to have a good pair of tweezers and like hold the skin firm and tight-it kinda stings afterwards but not too bad-but then stupid me got tired of tweezing and now I shave-it lasts maybe 2days-Hope this helps!

Comment

• i have two little hairs one one boob that are hard to see but i just tweeze em it actually doesn't hurt at all, and as far as shaving, the hairs will grow back thicker so what ever you do... DON'T if you really get "tired of tweezing" for the love of pete please wax don't shave them!!

Comment

• I use tweezers and the hair seems to take a while before coming back. Always a good thing in my book.
          I haven't lost my mind .. it's backed up on disc somewhere :p;)

Comment

• yeah i had the same thing...i jus cut them off....i was to scared to use tweezers in a sensitive area
            :)

Comment

• hair

i get them too now and again and just pull them out

Comment

• I don't actually have those but if you are really afraid of using tweezers why not cut then off carefully...It is not painful like the tweezers do.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X