Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with Toilet Paper

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Issues with Toilet Paper

I am having issues with toilet paper. I shave everything down under. I have done this for at least 3 years. In the past few months I have been having a problem with left over toilet paper. It is getting to the point that I need to wash down under 3 times a day because of the itching and feeling dirty. I have even changed toilet paper several times to see if that was the problem. Nothing helps. Can anyone offer advice on how to deal with this????????

• toilet paper issues

Wipe it with paper towel instead of washing that. If paper tower doesn’t help you, use a hand towel.

Comment

• Get a small plastic watering can, about 1/2 liter size. Cut the spout down to 3 or 4 inches long. Keep this in your bathroom. You can fill it with warm water and use it to rinse yourself after using the toilet. It's kind of a super cheap, mini, bidet. Use TP to pat yoursef dry.
      Do not flush paper towel if you try that.

Comment

• TP sticks to me too, always has. I've stopped using it at home. I step into the shower and rinse off instead. Much better and saves on the outrageous cost of TP as well. I also shave completely downstairs once a week. Totally bare. It feels so much better and cleaner than being hairy. If I didn't do that, I'd grow a forest.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X