Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian waxed for first time

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Brazilian waxed for first time

I just received my first wax ever and it was a Brazilian wax. Now I'm one that hates the gynecologist and yes I was very uneasy starting 2 hours prior appointment! I even considered canceling! But I told myself that I have wanted this for a few months now and it would not happen if I chicken out! So I walk in for my appointment and the tech says you can undress down to your comfort level.

Humm, I want a Brazilian is there a comfort level? The first pull I was expecting major pain and eye watering if not flowing tears. But, honestly, it just stung a little. I thought ok maybe that was an easy pull, just warming up, but even though it stung, I never get any tears or even felt like I needed a minute. When it come time to do my anal area she asked me to pull my knees up to my chest so I was in a ball shape.

But even that was no bad to be in that pose so to speak. When I was done I was actually surprised! So now I'm so proud of myself for going through with it. I came home and got in the shower just me because I even have to so that after the gynocologist because some one was down there. As I was washing I felt the smoothness and then actually looked at it. Wow!! It was amazing the feel and the smoothness!! I have to say it is very liberating to have it bare! I'm so ready for my husband to inspect my first wax ever and to see it all gone!
    Last edited by caterpillar79; 03-11-2011, 06:20 PM.

• Glad you didn't feel so much pain. Brazilian waxing is not for everyone as the threshold for pain varies among individuals. Did you take any aspirin prior to the procedure?

Comment

• Woo Hoo! Another "successful" Brazilian wax story.

As an aficionado of cunnilingus, there is nothing like a smooth bare surface from which to begin.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X