Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boys preferences

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• boys preferences

Ok so ive always got a brazilian bikini wax. Hate shaving my bikini line and prefer the feeling of a wax. Thing is ive been with someone now for 3 months and talk about everything. One night we talked about grooming down there and he says the barer the better!!
    Im due a bikini was in next few weeks so obviously it isnt as nice as it usually is at the moment down there. So got the feeling that he wasnt a fan of this period before a wax.
    Im just wondering do guys realise that to get a wax it has to grow back in order to get it done again and do they mind? Really dont want to give up my waxing because of his preferences but if its such a turn off im beginning to wonder?
    Any solutions/ideas??

• http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...ubic-hair.html

to answer some of your questions...

I am sure men are fully aware that hair grows and there is always an in-between period...

I doubt it's a turn off, to him I think he may be saying, have no hair, instead of leaving any
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• We've had several threads on this.
      This is kind of like asking what boys like to eat? (OK so I can't resist the puns)
      There is no one or right answer, it just depends on the individual.

Comment

• As one of those "boys", I agree, it's all personal preference.

Comment

• And I have yet to find a better place to eat (I enjoy responding to puns).

Comment

• How about dessert? Lol sorry couldn't resist.

Comment

• Being a guy, I prefer anything my wife likes. If she wants the full meal deal,(pun intended), I'm ok with that. How in the world do you stand to have that hair ripped out? OMG, that would hurt like ... You women and the things you go through for us guys. More guys should just love and quit requesting certain things like a bare pubic area. I'm just happy to have a woman in my life, that area is up to her. BTW, my wife trims it up some I think? I'm not sure and I don't request, I just love.

Comment

• Like ice cream, one lick just isn't enough! Sorry Ladies- I just had to. Timex- yeah, that comes to mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by innocent_eyes View Post
                  Ok so ive always got a brazilian bikini wax. Hate shaving my bikini line and prefer the feeling of a wax. Thing is ive been with someone now for 3 months and talk about everything. One night we talked about grooming down there and he says the barer the better!!
                  Im due a bikini was in next few weeks so obviously it isnt as nice as it usually is at the moment down there. So got the feeling that he wasnt a fan of this period before a wax.
                  Im just wondering do guys realise that to get a wax it has to grow back in order to get it done again and do they mind? Really dont want to give up my waxing because of his preferences but if its such a turn off im beginning to wonder?
                  Any solutions/ideas??
                  Sure, it can be prickly when the hair is not too short, not too long. That's part of the mystique, its not always the same. Women often don't complain when guys don't shave for a few days, why are guys complaining about women having the same thing. As long as its not drawing blood, its OK. If you want less prickly-time, let it grow for longer periods between trimming or shaving.
                  I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                  Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I tell you one thing that always made me laugh

When my ex finished off giving me oral, I would hear her in the bathroom coughing and squeeling to get the hairs from the back of her throat - she said she didn't mind but it was annoying......

I don't mind it either when she hasen't had a shave as it feels natural but it can get annoying if i got a hair in between my teeth.....

If he makes an effort, you make an effort! simple as....
                    I am going to tell you what you don't want to hear!
                    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X