Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im just guessing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Im just guessing

just about all of you are overweight, ugly and prefer cam newton over blaine gabbert...not suprised at all, go eat another danish

• See you shouldn't guess, it's called assuming and assuming makes an *** out of u and me.....

So, you must be very, very young, therefore obviously immature, I mean I prefer Angelina Jolie, and I really don't have a sweet tooth either so you know danishes are not my fancy...

Anything else you feel the need to guess about before we rid you into the internet world to continue your childish ways?

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• and prefer cam newton over blaine gabbert
      Capitalize their name's there sweets.

Cam Newton over Blaine Gabbert? I do not get it. Inform me of the way the young mind works.
      There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Oh ... doesn't want to answer? He's left us ItsASecret.............

Comment

• typical kids...get their jollies and run away.
          There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Yeah but then they come back cause their email didn't show up as "banned troll" so they are curious and read their thread and go, geez didn't work I didn't get banned WT? And so we win

Comment

• Ahhh on this Forum it goes by the name.... when you ban.....Bummer huh

Comment

• Stop talking about spammers and what we can and can't do for all to read lols.

Off course we can see the IP and look it up mam....I said we ban via the name....

Comment

• i think i know what your ladies problem is...besides being feminists...."I'm oozing machismo." Razor Ramone

Comment

• i think i know what your ladies problem is...besides being feminists...."I'm oozing machismo." Razor Ramone
                    Oh. How does feminism factor in? I am curious of the young mind. They seen so eager to fit in and search for attention but so little information is retained that they have a hard time successfully making themselves funny in a group of adults.

Comment

Yay finally a man whom knows what our ladies problems are, you been reading up on the gyno threads?

Comment

• Why in the blue blazes is this under "Hair Removal"

What does being a feminist have to do with removing hair??
                        Mine is long and I have no plans to remove it.

Comment

• its obviously your all feminists, i dont see any men on here, might be a few nwo hollywoods lurkings in the background, but certainly no NWO WOLFPACKS

Comment

• Don't google razor ramone just in case you lot

He's ugly to start with and looks gay in some photos but besides that my anti virus came up

Comment

• i dont see any men on here,
                              dont is spelt don't.....

You're not looking very hard then are you, I am sure there are three at least on line right now.....

Can you find them?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X