Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lower back hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• same problem sista!!..:/ ..it sucks!.. need help!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kane2111 View Post
      another guy here... had to register for this.

I'm dating a 23 year old girl who has a bit of hair on her lower back, a bit of hair around her stomach area and simply trims her pubes. Mind you it's not like she has a bush growing on her lower back, but there is definitely hair there and every time I run my hand across her lower back I can feel it. I find it unbelievably, incredibly, horribly disgusting. The weirdo who said he finds it to be a "turn on" is clearly either joking or has some kind of sick fetish. The mass majority of men these days prefer an entirely shaved vagina, but that doesn't mean there isn't a percentage of men (likely older men) who prefer a 70s era bush. The pubic area is something that I hope against, but can live with... the hair on the back and around the stomach ... just a massive turn off. I am pretty sure she's Italian as well. She also has fine hair strands growing around her anus region and that, as you can expect, is also a massive turnoff.

She was homeschooled as a kid/teen and then attended a Christian College when she was older. I wonder if this is the problem... maybe she was never around fellow girlfriends who could point out her need for a waxing. My problem now is that I don't know a gentle and sensitive way to suggest a massive hair removal. She's a sweet girl. I've dated many girls... and this is the first time I've grazed my hand down a lower back with mild fur. I told my best friend about this (he's 26) and he said to me, "I would have got up and left... that very second... that is so freakin sick". I'm not that crass, though.

For the love of god... remove it.
      I understand that A LOT of people are turned off by odd body hair on women but what a lot of people don't know especially guys is that excess body hair and pimples, things like that can be caused by a hormonal imbalance and you should see your doctor about it. I'm 16 and I'm noticing the lower back hair and I'm making an appointment with my doctor for it. Some women might just be hair genetically and if they are than yeah remove it because it is gross. The hormonal imbalance that causes the hair especially with girls my age can usually be treated by going on the birth control pill.

Comment

• i have this too for me its genetic my mom said that she had it and it went away by the time she was 30

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X