Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

African-American visible pores on legs and arms!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• African-American visible pores on legs and arms!

This is so annoying!

I've been shaving my legs and arms since I was about 17, and I really hate the fact that on alot of my friends...their skin is just one color...smooth and hair free..while I can see my hair root follicles/pores....they're like dots that look so weird.it is so annoying..should I start waxing? use a spray on tan? I have no idea how to get rid of this!!

• I have the same on my legs - I get very annoyed with my visible pores as i feel it restricts me in things i wear. I tend to use fake tan, and it does cover it well, but occasionally i find that the tan goes into the pores - so i have kind of orangey dots on my legs. needless to say - not cool!

usually after shaving, i run cold water over my legs - as warm water opens the pores, and the cold water closes them. It helps to some extent, but still slightly visible.
    "I am Extraordinary" - Voldemort

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X