Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Brazilian = Messy Periods??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Full Brazilian = Messy Periods??

Two weeks ago I had my first IPL session to remove the hair on the full Brazilian area. But now I have my period and this morning my pad didn't absorb the blood quickly enough, so the liquid leaked sideways and ended up trickling down my leg But this had never happened to me before and I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I have no hair at all in my intimate area now. I suppose the hair acted as a kind of barrier to the flow of blood and prevented it from leaking to the sides. Has this happened to anyone else here?? I want to know if this is really the reason for my little problem of today. I know I would solve it if I used tampons, but I don't really like them and I have to stick to good-old pads...

• Yeah, the hair usually acts as a barrier or catches some of the blood flow. I highly suggest tampons or maybe a more absorbent type of pad. This has happened to me before as well.

Comment

• And to add to that, when you pee - you gotta be careful as well, especially if you're like me, I don't sit on public toilets without the paper cover. So if it is not available, I have to tiptoe and sort of squat.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X