Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have hair EVERYWHERE

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I have hair EVERYWHERE

I am 13 years old and i have hairy arms, back, underarms and legs, and stomach. I shave my arms legs, underarms, stomach. Im tired of this 30 minute shaving sessions and i dont know what to dod about my back its really ebarrassing i dont want to go out in a swimsuit ever again, or i have to cover up with a towel, And im to scared and embarrased to tell my mom

• You don't have to tell your mom every detail, but I think you should tell her a little bit (like about your legs - most women have this issue, she'll likely understand!!).

There are solutions to this, but the problem is they'll cost a little bit of money. So, unless your parents give you an allowance, it would be best to tell them what you need!

I absolutely loooove my epilator. It's basically a little device that has dozens of tweezers in it. You plug it in, and move it across your leg (or arm or wherever), and it pulls out your hairs. It can be a bit painful, but in my opinion it definitely beats shaving because once you do it, you won't have to do it again for a couple of weeks.

The other solution I would recommend is waxing. Like the epilator, this means you won't have to worry about hair for a couple of weeks afterward. It can take a while for hair to grow back once it's been pulled out.

The only issue with both of these is they'll cost money. The epilator can be like $80, but you can tell your parents that it'll save money in the long run (no more razors).

The waxing can also cost a bit more than razors... Especially getting it done by a professional, which I definitely recommend, at least for those places like your back that you can't reach.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X