Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of some informative help...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• In need of some informative help...

Hi all

I have recently started a survey to collect some info relating to clothing and hygiene habits of women in different age groups. The goal of this short survey is to eventually create some new athletic and comfort wear that really addresses the needs of women in today's active society. This feedback is essential to the design process, so just be honest, and thank you so much for helping out.

I promise this isn't spam, and your responses will be kept absolutely anonymous and confidential.

EDIT LINK
    Mods, please allow me to gather this data so that we can come up with some great solutions! I can tell by all of the threads that there is a need.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 11-01-2011, 01:01 AM.

• inquisitivemale.

Firstly links are not allowed on this Forum, secondly I find your last paragraph to come across a little rude, "all of the threads".. I am sure that the women on this Forum know how to look after themselves, they may pose questions but that's to obtain a "better solution" or curiousity about something they heard of.

Lastly, we don't allow surveys either on this Forum..unless approved by the Administrator before you start a thread.

I suggest that you read the FAQ rules of this Forum and other Forums before proceeding in future.

Thread closed.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X