Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sores Down 'there' and removing all the hair?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Sores Down 'there' and removing all the hair?

I have been shaving down there for about 1 and a half years, I don't like the hair.

I shave, but I can never get all the hair, just the hair on the mons. I can't get the rest of the hair around the more intimate areas. I pluck some of the hairs around my inner leg and around the back near my bum because I can't get it with a razer. I do sometimes pluck the hair around the more intimate areas, but only a few as it's incredibly painful.
    I get sick of shaving everyday, I do it everyday as it gets bristly.

I think I use lots of soap, but I still have sores all over down there. What to do about this? It's really embarrassing

• I think your best option is laser hair removal. It takes a little while (usually about 6 visits over 6 mos.), but it's supposed to be permanent. You can get it done on your entire "bikini area", but I'd get the numbing cream, because I hear that can be pretty painful. It can get pretty expensive...I'd look at Living Social or Groupon to see if they currently have any deals on it in your area (I live in a small city, and they have laser hair removal deals about once a month). That can drastically lower the cost from a thousand to a couple hundred.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X