Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waxing Eye brows - I heard it can give you more fine lines?!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Waxing Eye brows - I heard it can give you more fine lines?!

Could this be true? I heard that since it is pulling the skin in an area that is fragile, it adds to more wrinkles and fine lines? Should i pluck?!

• In any beuticians I go to, I only get my eyebrows plucked, but they do still pull on the skin, as for putting pressure on it, so that the plucking seems less painfull.

I don't see how it could cause fine lines. The only thing I've heard about waxing is that you won't need to pluck as much or as often. Over all I think either way doesn't create fine lines
    Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.

Comment

• You could opt for threading.
      I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession.
      John Steinbeck

I'm a Leo, RAWR! Sun/moon/asc/venus- 1st house.

Comment

• I used to wax my brows at home. But it was messy and made my face all red. I've started getting them threaded at this salon in our mall. It's more painful, but it gives you a better result! Softer skin around the eyebrow, and it looks more natural. Also, less of a chance that they will mess up. When you wax, it's not as exact on the hair they are yanking out. Give threading a try.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X