Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have question about purvana pills

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• i have question about purvana pills

hello everyone

let me tell you , i have problem with my hair which suddenly fall , so i want to use Purvana pills
    is it has a benefit for a hair ? , and when the best time i can use it .?
    i mean , i can use it in the morning or the night ?
    which time is better in your opinion !

thanks
    i hope to find answer in here

• why do not anyone answer me
    pleas i am worry about it

Comment

• Hi jouly, welcome to the forum

Most likely people aren't answering because it has only been a short amount of time since you posted and not everyone has had a chance to see your thread, or they don't know the answer!

Personally, I don't know anything about this, I've never heard of Purvana. My advice to you would be to consult your general practitioner and get his or her advice on your hair loss and best treatment!

Comment

• oh thanks i hate bather anyone
        i was very considerate about it , you know , the beauty women already in her hair : )
        so , i am fearing and may be i will find someone who has experience

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X