Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaving Magazine Question

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Shaving Magazine Question

Hey Girls,

Question for you, if there was a shaving magazine on the iPad would you guys:

1. Buy individual issues?

2. If the content was great would you consider buying an annual subscription?

Thanks for the feedback

• I'm not sure that I would buy any information about shaving. (I'm not even sure I would read free information about shaving.) It's something I've been doing since puberty, which is true for most women who shave, I think. There's not much to it. I can't imagine what content, other than advertisements or product reviews, you could make an entire magazine out of.

Maybe if you extended your content to hair removal in general, there would be some interest.
    <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X