Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys pubic hair..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Guys pubic hair..

I'm a guy and am looking for some opinions on women's views on men's pubic hair. Especially styles. I personally leave a patch of hair above my penis (some may call it a "landing strip"). It's about 1" wide and 2" high. Do women care that I have that style pubic hair? Have any of you see guys with pubic hair styles before?

• Well I'm a female and think that men and women should have pubic hair or they look like children. Hair is telling you that you're growing up!!! If you want to trim it that's fine but don't get rid of it, it's disgusting when gone, I don't understand why people remove it-they must like having sex with children or something!?!

Comment

• I haven't seen a man with a pubic hair style. Personally I prefer the natural(trimmed if necessary cause we don't all have the same genes)look.

Patti, if you consider men with plenty of chest hair a few years ago and all of a sudden most men are removing it now.
      I think it's mainly a fashion statement rather than a perversion. People are insecure that way and we tend to try whatever is considered "IN".

Comment

• My husband trims his, well actually I trim it for him. Mine well I don't have any and that is a personal preference. I am not a hairy person and didn't have much to begin with. Also my husband has 3 chest hairs and he shaves them off about once a month or so.

Comment

• Lucky you Rhonda!
          Mine's like a monkee!(mediterranean)

Just kidding, I love all of him including the hair.

Comment

• I don't give a ******** about my boyfriends pubic hair, he says he trims it sometimes; it really doesn't bother me, whatever the length.

And Patti, that's a disgusting thing to say, you need to think before you make such foul generalisations

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X