Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have hair problems

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I have hair problems

i have hair on my breasts and how do I deal with it ??????????????

• Are they light hairs or dark hairs? I think all women have light hairs on their breasts. We have hair all over our body. If they are dark hairs, you can always get them removed by a dermatologist. It isn't that expensive really. Or, just keep up with plucking!

Comment

• I have been with a few women who have had hair around their nipples, and assuredly a whole lot more who had removed it before I saw them naked. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would suggest plucking it. And if men don't know that many women grow hair around their nipples, it might be time for them to learn.

BTW, I prefer nipple hair to be removed. But I wouldn't stop dating a girl I really liked because hair grows around her nipples and she sometimes forgets to pluck it.

Comment

• By Rodolfo Valentin

I am sorry to hear that you have hair on your breasts but I can let you know that many women also do as well. You may have many hair on it but if you are curious, you could wax them or use nair to get the hair off. Have you thought to be that? It is really something you are going to have to handle but I do not think it is anything to be ashamed of--just something your body does! Keep us published on what you make a decision, okay? Rodolfo Valentin
        Last edited by Aalia Nebhan; 01-10-2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• It's actually natural, but I maintain by plucking it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X