Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I 'accidentally' shaved my 'stache :(

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I 'accidentally' shaved my 'stache :(

It was more on purpose than an accident, I forgot to buy wax and my peachy mustache was in need of a vacation, so I took my boyfriend's electric beard trimmer to it (bad idea) now its stubble and more noticeable than it was before I trimmed it.

Does anyone know how to soften stubble while it grows out to be waxed?

• Hmm... maybe try a depilatory cream formulated for the face?

Comment

• oh no, this doesn't look too good. the way i see it you have only two options:
      1. shave the entire thing off and color it back on with black sharpie (most cost effective option, hair will grow back in a couple of days)
      2. use a mixture of bleach and windex to lighten the hair and improve stimulate hair growth (this mixture sometimes causes the applicant to have an overdrive in hair production. prepare to grow hair on your palms and eyeballs if you use this method).
      it's really unfortunate you had to go through this, and i'm sorry for that. but who knows, maybe the "hitler stache" is "in" for this spring's fashion trends. better yet, you might as well just set the standard and wear that stache with pride. really, hitler would be so proud
      Source:
      i'm a licensed beautician and i have a PhD in mustacheology edit link
      Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 03-31-2014, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• using lazer technique is the best way to remove facial hair

Comment

• You should try laser hair removal for getting rid of your unwanted hairs on face.

Comment

• Yes my wife gets the laser treatment down for her upper lips and arm pits. Problem solved no more worries it coming back in. But still does the waxing for the other known area's lol. She really thinking of doing that area with laser as well.
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X