• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair problems!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you told your problem to doctors? or shaving, waxing perhaps?
    Here I found a topic that might help you https://authorityremedies.com/how-to...unwanted-hair/
    Hope you remove those unwanted hair on your body!

Comment

Quit smoking and save your hair..Hair loss it doesn't affects your health.. but worrying how it affect your health is the problem

Comment

Well how often do you wash hair it could be that you scalp is lacking oils, try coconut oil it has anti fungal properties....

Comment

Hi darling, don't worry. You should visit doctor. Maybe there is any medical way to remove these from Your body. Or go for a wax, try laser hair removal. There is a lot of options. But don't worry

Comment

Ohh,
            Its very tough to wax hair from large are of body. If the hair are thick and small then no need to feel embarrassed, it ok just think its part of your body.

Comment

So, what solution did you finally find?

Comment

Waxing is your best option. It'll hurt a little when you first start but it is worth it. If I didn't shave I'd resemble a gorilla myself! LOL. To be serious, you're not alone with your body hair issues. Waxing is your best option, as I've already said. You'll need it done once every 6 weeks and there is no stubble, as with shaving. It lasts longer, too. You just have to accept you may have more body hair than other women and simply make the effort to remove it.

Comment

Working...
                X