• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make hair to grow faster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make hair to grow faster?

Please, give me some tips about it. If found something here: EDIT , but I want opinions from lot of sources, because I want to be sure, that I make good choice.
    Last edited by Fallen1; 05-08-2014, 09:41 AM. Reason: Remove outbound link

Follow healthy nutrition diet, with proteins, iron vitamin C and zinc.
    Minimize the stressed you have during the day.
    Do less "styling damage" for your hair.
    ANd of course, drink a lot of water, sleep well.

Comment

Foods with more proteins helps to grow your hair faster

Comment

Hi...!
        Nutrition,vitamin d and protein are the most important for hair growth . And the great source of these are vegetables and fresh juices. Herbal oil is also very helpful for this .

Comment

Eating a diet rich in protein and vital vitamins and minerals is an essential prerequisite to healthy hair growth. Opt for foods high in vitamins A, B, C, and E, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, and selenium. Vitamin B-complex, in particular, is extremely important for making your hair grow faster.

Comment

Again, I agree with caroline. Having the right diet will make your hair grow faster and also maintain the health of the rest of your body.

Comment

Am suffering with hair loss. Tried a lot ways to get rid of hair loss. But unfortunately nothing helped me. Will micro hair pigmentation help me!! Can anyone please tell me

Comment

I don't know if there is a cure for hair loss. I don't think there is, unfortunately. It is deeply upsetting, as my sister suffers hair loss. But there is nothing she can do. I don't mean to take a defeatist attitude, but that is how it is. Rubbing your hair with product won't help. But you can help yourself by brushing gently and just staying healthy. I don't have any other advice, I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                X