Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladyscaping....opinions and advice please

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Ladyscaping....opinions and advice please

So I've had all my pubic hair lasered off and have definitely loved not only the look but also the feel but.....I think I want to see if I can grow some hair back and am curious about 'designs'. Clearly I've got some free time because I have been researching styles and I actually like the triangle look over a rectangle strip. So what I want to know is where does the point of the triangle actually end?

I want to keep all the pubic hair off my labia - completely hair free underneath shall we say.

I guess this will be an interesting experiment to see now if any hair grows back and whether there will be enough to look good.

Anyway, I know there's been loads of threads on pubic hair so I appologise for bringing it up again. I just want to know what style you like best.

Actually, is there anyone out there who has managed to grow hair back after more than a year of monthly laser?

Moral of the story.....probably best not to do permanent things to your body because eventually you're more than likely going to want to reverse your decision. It's not the end of the world for me if no hair grows back but it would be nice to mix it up occasionally.

Wow!! Very long winded post.

• Anyone......

Comment

• I apologize for not seeing this thread last night. You should never be ignored!

Even when my SO was married and non-sexual, she would get waxed on a semi regular basis -- the complete Monty so to speak. She has an OCD cleanliness streak and she thinks it is a much cleaner look. When we started our relationship and she discovered my obsession with cunilingus and analingus, she regularly waxed. I asked her to keep some hair and we agreed on the landing strip. I thought it looked too "young" totally bare. Otherwise she keeps herself completely hairless. I think she wishes that she would bear the time and expense of laser treatments.

Six years later, I think she looks beautiful with no hair. I love the look of her vagina and the no hair look just brings it out. Before I responded to this thread, I looked at some of the "galleries" on the internet. I liked the heart look and both the arrowhead (point up) and triangle, all closely cropped, look fine. How she kept herself was always up to her -- I feel lucky to be able to "borrow it" as often as she will allow me.

You made the right choice. Waxing is so much better than shaving . . . but the process is painful, time consuming (over a lifetime) and, if the woman is shy, like my SO, a bit embarrassing.
      "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• Thank you effy. I've done some research and don't know if all my hair will ever grow back. I'm not going to lose sleep over choosing to laser the hair which in turn means a very permanent decision but if I could go back and start over I don't know if I would have got the Hollywood. My SO is happy I'm happy but being able to mix it up is something I wish I could do right now.

Comment

• My moods change & I like to do different things with mine too. If you're lucky enough to get some growth back, which I doubt you do, it probably won't be enough to do any fun things with. Hhmmm, wonder if there's a wig for pubes? LOL! A little hairpiece for temporary placement? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
            My moods change & I like to do different things with mine too. If you're lucky enough to get some growth back, which I doubt you do, it probably won't be enough to do any fun things with. Hhmmm, wonder if there's a wig for pubes? LOL! A little hairpiece for temporary placement? :P
            You have made me laugh out loud!! If worse comes to worse I could consider getting plugs!! (I'm joking) Or maybe draw something in like when penciling my eyebrows!!!

Maybe next time I get my hair cut I can keep some of the hair and glue it on for a new look!

Comment

• There are wigs for "down there" - they're called merkins. A cursory Wikipedia search leads to interesting finds. Who doesn't want hot pink pubes?

I am very lazy about ladyscaping. I keep it all trimmed but never shave the mons pubis (too sensitive for me) so I can't really make fun shapes. It sounds like fun, but my heart isn't breaking over it.
              <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Ha! I should have guessed!
                Now I have a mental image of some poorly placed merkin, with second rate adhesive, that falls off & wiggles it's way down your leg & onto the floor at an important business meeting or some ideal moment. "Is that a spider on the floor by your leg Mrs Romy?"
                Or, as a man's cheap toupee, jerking & flopping around during sexual activity.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Hello!
                  The most important advice that has already been in this discussion is to spend more calories than getting them! I myself adhere to this tactic:...

Today, 08:38 AM By Nate Julia
                • Reply to Acne

Acne is a most common skin disease. Avoid chemical. Use natural products. Wash your face twice a day. Use lemon juice. It's really work.

Today, 08:25 AM By sarabjot
                • Reply to Hello

Hello Everyone, I am here new. I am Sarabjot. I am working at Sofat Infertility Centre. I am From Ludhiana , Punjab.

Today, 08:23 AM By sarabjot
                • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

Thank you both soooo much. You both have helped me realise what I know deep down is right. I feel like I want to send you both chocolates !!!!! I have...

Yesterday, 06:29 PM By secretkeeper
                • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

You've got the right approach, secretkeeper: I am glad I was of help, too.

There is no time in life to waste on people who just don't care...

Yesterday, 02:47 PM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Hello

Hi, Everyone!

Greetings all. I am a new member here

02-26-2019, 04:58 AM By alexcarey
                • Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

03-22-2019, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
                • Whats wrong with my sex?!

I have a question.. Me and my guy have been together almost 5 years. We used to have amazing sex. Now... It's few and far between. Every time he goes...

03-22-2019, 10:25 AM By stateofconfusion
                • Mid-Cycle Bleeding

Hi,

Okay, so in November I had a nervous breakdown. Had a normal cycle until February. About day 16-18 I had brown and clumpy spotting, right...

03-22-2019, 06:23 PM By almostbritain
                • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
                Working...
                X