Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Vitamin C as hair removal?

Vitamin C as hair removal?
    I recently dyed my black(natural) hair to a golden brown. I totally hate it. I want to get my natural colour hair (black) back. If I use the mix of powder vitamin C and shampoo will I get it back?

• No. You've removed pigment from your hair, and the only way to put it back to normal is to try to dye it your natural shade.

Vitamin C + shampoo will supposedly remove temporary vegetable-based dyes faster than they would normally fade. I'm assuming based on your results that you used traditional dye that Vit C won't help.
    <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Kitty, I’m guessing they’re probably doing what they know or taking baby steps.

I understand because I more repulsed by meat than by...

Today, 01:21 PM By Stillness
    • Reply to Am I taking partners PMDD too personally?

I'm glad you're getting help for your depression. You're not alone and I hope you get better.

Today, 09:31 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to AC7

You're right there, atskitty2: there are processes in our bodies that we don't know about or only know a little about. I certainly do not know the ins...

Today, 09:28 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to Do You Love Your Teeth?

When did you have open heart surgery, Claret? I hope you've recovered well.

I agree that everyone needs to keep their teeth and gums healthy:...

Today, 09:21 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to Music Therapy

You're absolutely right, HughFennell.

Today, 09:14 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X