• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair and care tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair and care tips

Talking regarding hair and its care that i delineate below
    1. Wash hair meagrely and use a good-quality shampoo.
    2. Use conditioner that matches your hair sort, length, and treatment injury.
    3. Condition your hair properly supported hair sort.
    4. take care regarding exploitation hair care merchandise with an excessive amount of supermolecule.
    5. dampen your hair.
    6. Let hair dry naturally.
    7. Brushing.
    8. Styling and coloring your hair.
    9. Trim your hair often.
    10. vogue your hair naturally, minimizing styling injury.
    11. Eat healthily.
    12. take away stress from your life.

Last edited by Beautiful Disaster; 11-22-2016, 11:40 AM.

I have read that cocoa butter can help improve hair condition and fix hair loss
    Not sure does it article help..
    Last edited by Beautiful Disaster; 11-22-2016, 11:40 AM. Reason: Removed link

Comment

Did you heard about fish oil and it will control hair loss.
      Last edited by Beautiful Disaster; 11-22-2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

have you aver tried avocado hair mask? its mixed with olive oil and lomon juice.

Comment

There are not any shortcuts to developing luscious, lengthy locks. On common, hair grows approximately a 1/2 an inch in keeping with month. Your trendy health, nicely-being, and genetic factors have an effect on your fee of hair growth.

Comment

I have long Hairs. I usually eat good food for then. Nothing special but still they are best for me.....
            Last edited by pinksood; 04-01-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

I love using cocoa butter. It smells so lovely. I use a cocoa butter hand cream and it's gorgeous. Anyhow, great tips for lush hair!

Comment

hy thanks for sharing nice tips .Avoid puting hair styling products directly on your scalp, if you put it on your scalp its not good for your hairs .

Comment

I wash my hair almost everyday, and i would like to know whats the most safest shampoo to use for an everyday wash! Here’s a great list for anyone who’s concerned about their hair.
                  Last edited by jns; 07-27-2017, 10:26 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Wow, thanks.. I am really into my hair and I would love to try these all. I have been using hair care solutions from and I would love to try natural remedies too.
                    Last edited by jns; 12-05-2017, 07:54 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                    X