• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair and care tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use coconut oil and olive oil.

Comment

There are many ways to control hair fall.But the best way I think ayurveda oil is very effective for to control hair fall.

Comment

use coconut oil......

Comment

Oils are definitely very good for the hair. There are many types of oil - coconut, argan, etc. - so do shop around. Once a week is enough to keep the hair soft & shiny. Many haircare brands have products with oils in. Do shop around.

Comment

I know that burdock root oil extract helps to reduce hair loss. I put it on the hair roots and wash off after 20 minutes. I also take special supplements. They are cool! My hair condition has improved notably.

Comment

Even though you condition your hair after every wash, nothing quite works as good as deep conditioning. Every once in a while wash your hair with shampoo, squeeze out the extra water and towel dry it. Then take generous amounts of conditioner and apply it right to the root of your hair.
              Last edited by jns; 06-11-2018, 08:47 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Nice point mentioned regarding hair removal. Which would help to everyone facing hair loss issues.

Comment

Working...
                X