• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body hair removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimelyRain View Post
    I just asked because I wondered which was better to use. I've only used the strips before, is the tub of wax any better? Or are strips better
    Well my wife used to use the wax and strips. Now it's just this new product with just the wax only. But when wife is done its 6 to 8 weeks of smoothness and she knows I love it a lot lol.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

I like the strips better... Don't wanna mess with a jug of hot wax..

Comment

If you want a long lasting hair removal technique, then according to me you should opt for laser hair removal treatment. Most of the patients experienced a permanent hair loss after an average of 3 to 7 sessions.

Comment

Not sure how relevant this is now but if anyone is interested then a friend of mine had laser hair removal treatment and after 4 sessions the hair was removed permanently! It's expensive but worth it in my opinion.

Comment

I am one of the lucky ones and have found when I shave it lasts two to three days. I don't use wax or hair removal creams: I just stick to razors. It is quick & convenient. However, I do understand how annoying it is with hair re-growth. Waxing is a great idea. I'd use strips, if I had to use wax.

Comment

I use the stripes to remove my hair, like since i was teenager.. During that period, my hair got much thinner and lighter

Comment

And regarding the topic of body hair removal, could anyone decsribe advantages and disadvantages of removing hair from their arms, judging by their own experience or experience of someone you know?

Comment

waxing, Shaving, threading, tweezing, depilatories, lasers - there is all kinds of technique. It depends on the part of body, how much hair there is, and how coarse or dark the hair is. And I suppose, to a lesser extent, how much money you want to spend.

Comment

If you want to get rid of unwanted hairs permanently the best thing to do is laser skin treatment and for this i recommend you to try out Dubai cosmetic surgery as it provide best laser hair removal treatment .

Comment

Working...
                    X