• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body hair removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also remove my forearm hair. I hate having hairy arms. Before I started shaving my arms the hair was thick & black like a werewolf: really. This seems funny but it looked awful. So I shave my forearms 3 to 4 times a week. I like having bare arms and shaving has saved me a lot of embarrassment.

Comment

You can try for VEET. This one is good for hair removal. I used it for long time.

Comment

When you consider methods such as electolyis and laser hair removal, you have to remember that hair growth has cycles and periods where some hair follicles are active and some are not. So the active ones, the ones currently growing hair, and the ones these methods target. This is why you have to go back more than once, because the previously dormant ones wake up and begin growing hair.

That being said, many people I know have had success with Cutera's excel HR laser at their dermatologist's office.
        Last edited by jns; 05-29-2018, 04:55 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

i use the tub

Comment

hmmm!!

Comment

Waxing! Painful, but effective. The only disadvantage is ingrown hairs. But it can be easily solved with a good scrub

Comment

I don't actually wax myself, but instead I shave. It needs doing more often, but is so-so worth it. I seldom cut myself: I am very careful with a razor. But I would be tempted to wax, if I had the funds. My best friend waxes: this is because she was shaving one day and got a huge cut. Naturally, she never shaved again. Anyhow, waxing is the way forward.

Comment

Waxing is the best option after waxing free from hair around 2,3 weeks.

Comment

I used an epilator years ago and gave it up. I just got a new one to try again. Been putting it off because I know it's painful, and I am not good at inflicting pain on myself. But I will be testing it out again soon.

Comment

Waxing is the good way I like waxing as compare to razor.

Comment

I just removed my hair over my whole body last night using Hair No More. The cream worked just like it's supposed to, but the process itself is aggravating.

If you do small sections at a time, be patient, and let the cream sit long enough, the hair comes off completely and easily.

Comment

Using hair removing cream is a good idea: razors can be lethal.

Comment

Working...
                          X