• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body hair removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My g/f appreciates that I don't care if she shaves. She rarely goes a long time w/o shaving. She usually keeps her bush trimmed and groomed, but I've seen it otherwise. I've never said a thing to her about her grooming habits. How she grooms is her business. But when it has been in need of work, she'll usually get around to trimming and shaving her bikini area.

Comment

Electrolysis is a good and effective way of removing body hair.
      u can buy such of them from amazon
      i dont know if thats too much for you
      but it is really effective one
      Last edited by jns; 03-12-2018, 04:37 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I also remove my forearm hair. I hate having hairy arms. Before I started shaving my arms the hair was thick & black like a werewolf: really. This seems funny but it looked awful. So I shave my forearms 3 to 4 times a week. I like having bare arms and shaving has saved me a lot of embarrassment.

Comment

Best way to remove longtime laser hair removal for the best treatment for you.

Comment

You can try for VEET. This one is good for hair removal. I used it for long time.

Comment

Before we look at the back hair removal methods, we have to talk about the hairy elephant in the room…

So many people are looking for a permanent hair removal method, one that will eliminate body hair once and for all. They try everything from waxing to electrolysis to laser hair removal, all in an effort to stop those pesky hairs from growing back.

But is there such a thing as "permanent"? Is there any way to prevent hair from re-growing, or will it always come back in the end?

Truth time: there's only ONE hair removal method that can be considered permanent. Electrolysis burns the hair follicles, damaging them so much that your body is unable to repair them. With the follicles damaged, they cannot sprout new hairs.

However, even electrolysis isn't 100% permanent. Many people who undergo this type of hair removal end up re-growing body hair after a few years. By the time 10 years have passed since the completion of electrolysis, hair follicles have re-grown at least a percentage of body hair. It's not as dark or thick as it was before the electrolysis, but it's still visible.

Laser hair removal usually only works for up to a year or so. The light beam does damage the hair follicles, but not to the extent of electrolysis. It slows down the re-growth rate without actually stopping it. That's why it's recommended to get follow-up laser hair removal treatment every year. That way, the laser will burn away the hair once more.

As for the other hair removal methods (waxing, tweezing, shaving, sugaring, threading, etc.), the hair removal doesn’t last anywhere near as long. Wax your legs, and you may not see proper hair re-growth for a month or so. Wax your back or shoulders, and the results may last a bit longer (due to the sparsity of hair in these regions). However, in the end, the hair will always grow back!

Understanding this will help you to realize that there is no such thing as "permanent" hair removal. People who are looking for how to get rid of body hair permanently naturally are going to be disappointed. The natural hair removal methods below are highly effective, but they can't promise anything permanent!
              https://www.essentialproducts************/

Comment

Working...
              X