• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hairless men!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooping around this morning and came across this post. I like the point bel08 makes about those of us who are more gender fluid not being put off by some traits of our gender on the opposite gender. I find this to be a touchy point for me. I have been attracted to men who have somewhat of an androgynous "look" but there is a reallll fine line to me. Shaved arms and legs is too much for me. I like a man with some hair. I don't mind one who is well groomed, but he need not be softer than me. I'm dating someone now who has very long hair. My personal opinion is that he'd be much more handsome with a shorter cut, but I'm just fine with him the way he is. But I did tell him that I'm not a fan of the "man bun" or the "he-hive". LOL!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Mullets and frosted tips used to be popular too, once! It's just trend setters paving the way. I don't care what my husband wears but as he's comfortable and confident wearing it he looks perfect! (I don't get the man bun either to be honest)

Comment

I like a man to have less hair. I don't like very hairy arms or legs and I'm not a fan of facial hair. I do like men with long, black hair, however. I wouldn't rule a bloke out for being slightly hairy!

Comment

Working...
        X