• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Hairs on my arm and shoulders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Hairs on my arm and shoulders

I am getting some big hairs at my arms and shoulders. They grow fast, are stronger and black than usual. Which feel me very bad sometimes, when they show up on my shoulders and peoples look on them. Any Solution and suggestion to remove them permanently ?

hello, My bro have the same problem but now he just go through with laser treatment and now he looks cool and amazing ..!!

Comment

I finish my laser sessions too and my brother started to do his shoulders. I am very happy at the moment I did laser hair removal because I feel much better now then I felt after every three weeks waxing.
      Last edited by jns; 03-09-2017, 10:20 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I would have thick hair on my arms, too, but I shave my forearms. There is the idea that shaving makes the hair grow thicker but I have not found this. I do have to shave my arms every few days, though. Still, it is quick and easy, and as I shower daily, there is no problem doing so. Anyhow, if you didn't like shaving a hair removing cream would be ideal. It'd be nice to get the hair removed for good but I doubt that will happen. You could even wax your arms. That's what I'd do, anyhow.

Comment

You should try safe way to remove hair such as some natural home remedies.

Comment

My friend also faces this problem unwanted hair on the body. But with the help of natural remedies, he removes all his hairs. The natural way to remove unwanted hair on the body.

Comment

Now, it is easy to remove unwanted hair. You can say goodbye to unwanted hair growth on all body parts including: upper lip, cheeks, chin, neck, breasts, stomach, arms, shoulders, bikini areas, legs and back. Elos technology equipment at LIfeScape Premier uses combined energies to effectively and gently remove hair of many colors and types from all skin tones. Best results are seen by coming in bi-monthly over the course of one year. Depending on consistency and hair growth patterns an average of 6-12 treatments is typical for 80% reduction in an area.

Comment

Working...
              X