Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do men prefer?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• i don't like anything more than a strip, I've only seen a full bush once in real life and that was enough for me, it's not my thing.
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" [I]Julius Caesar[/I]

Comment

• It is always a turn on to see a few unruly hairs sticking out (most likely in private). That doesn't happen with trimming or shaving.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Every guy like what they like, but most of the guys I have met and talked to about it like it smooth and cut.

Comment

• I wonder if there is a difference between younger and older men about what they prefer. Older men were around at a time when most women didn't shave or shave as much as now. Younger men have mostly been with women who shave some or all pubic hair off.
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I used to have very thick & coarse hairs down there.When I was in teens, I used to shave or trim for hygiene reasons.I was a virgin since 25, & had sex with full grown hairs or trimmed. One day, to surprise my husband,i went for brazillian wax...& he LOVED it..& me too..so since then i get it waxed & loves the smoothness.Its also more sensitive and more pleasurable doing oral sex.
            My husband also keep it clean..totally shaved..and i love it like that.I dont like him having hairs down there because i love giving him BJ & also due to hygiene reasons.
            I love hairs on my man,but only on chest, hands & legs..

oops..i forgot, also on head..lol.

Comment

• I can't imagine anyone busting out a huge bush in this day and age. I think I've seen one before but I can't remember if it was in real life or in a movie. It wouldn't bother me but I might wonder if they were trying to cover up genital warts. Hair on the legs or mustache would be a deal breaker, though.

Comment

• natural and all shaved
                my boyfriend likes the smmoth feeling and it also enhances sexuality.

Comment

• I think this a matter of personal prefrence. My husband likes me clean shaven, and I prefer the same. I feel much cleaner, and I feel like it looks much neater. I shave everyday with a five blade catridge razor. I am so used to shaving, that is part of my daily showering routine.

Comment

• A hint on how to extend the life of any razor blade for anyone who shaves...Blast it with your hair dryer on the hottest setting for 15 - 20 seconds after you've used it, snap the plastic cap back on the blade and keep it in a drawer away from moisture (near the sink or on the vanity doesn't serve it well).

Razor blades don't get dull they rust! So drying yours after each use will extend the life of the blade, you'll get many more good shaves with it and your wallet will thank you.

As for me and my SO, we go and get waxed together!! If she can put up with the discomfort in order to be smooth, then so can I. Ouch!!

Comment

• Hey Seeker_Advice, thank you for sharing.... I will have to try your suggestion. I go through so many razor blades in a month its crazy.....Thanks again

Comment

• With my five o'clock shadow you could sand paint off of an automobile, so I am always looking for ways to stretch my shaving budget. Razors have gotten so expensive that I just had to figure something out.

I have tried a lot of ways to extend the life of my razors and this one is the easiest and most effective.

I can now get 90 face/neck shaves out of a single triple blade disposable razor where I use to only get seven to fourteen.

Sorry for "hijacking" the thread...that wasn't my intention. Helping you save money was...

Your body is a temple...treat it accordingly!

Comment

• I have nothing against a woman who keeps it all natural down there.
                          Just a guy offering his opinions and support on women's issues

Comment

• I know. I used to trim it but my husband and I went away for 3 weeks and the hot summery feel of Hawaii just made me lazy. We had sex on one of our last nights there and when he was um...performing oral sex he paused and said that he loved me this way, I asked why and he said "It feels nicer and it's much naughtier." He explained that he thinks it's much more womanly. I agree and haven't picked up the scissors since! I don't know whats with people, shaving encourages bacteria (however much you wash), thats why we have eyebrows and nosehair, no sweat and no bacteria! It's paedophilic to desire a child's hairless genitalia. And I'm pretty much bagging on Marilyn Monroe having all of her hair.

Comment

• I think I'm a pretty usual guy. Can't see the point of hairless (men or women), or how it's become such a big deal so quickly. If I say I prefer natural, some folks say "eww, a fetish", but frankly it's nothing like that. Is it just me, or does anyone else just find hairless looks a little uncomfortable and silly, like a Barbie or Ken doll? I could probably get used to it if I were with a loving partner who preferred to look that way, (or I guess, preferred me to look that way), but to me the look doesn't make any more sense than, say, shaving off one's eyebrows or wearing only vinyl. I say if fashion tells us we need to look different from how our bodies come naturally, life's too short and let's just buck the trend 'til it goes away.

Comment

• I know times change and I am not for that 70's all out bush. But this bald look its not for me. I like somthing there, landing strip or even a bigger triangle. There is somthing about a bush that turns me on.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                                X