Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do men prefer?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Never tried 'Coochie shave' gotta love the name Coochie though,, that's what I call mine...

I use venus razor products....

Comment

• Yeah isn't it a great name. It's shave gel, after shave spray and powder. I use the Venus razors too, haven't found anything better.

Comment

• Porcelain Black, This Is What Rock n Roll Looks Like. YouTube it, the video is great.

Oops wrong thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Trixareforkids View Post
          Yeah isn't it a great name. It's shave gel, after shave spray and powder. I use the Venus razors too, haven't found anything better.
          The Venus products always worked great for me,, they make gel and moisturizer too...

Comment

• Originally posted by blondiej530 View Post
            Hey ya'll I tried to do my research on the boards just in cast this question has been asked recently, but didnt see it! Ok, so I was wondering what you think the men prefer when it comes to the hair down there? Do most men like it smooth or all natural?

For me personally by far smooth wife been shaving her self in the southern region for 25 years now. Started when first daughter was born and she was shaved at the hospital so she really loved the feel of the smoothness and continue on with it after that.
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
              Never tried 'Coochie shave' gotta love the name Coochie though,, that's what I call mine...

I use venus razor products....
              Well Pattie that is a cute name for it I've heard many but not that one yet lol.

Wife uses Venus razor products as well.
              When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• There is a very funny You Tube video of getting your Coochie waxed you don't see it all you see her legs up and the discussion that go's on with the women legs in the air you will laugh your ********** off watching it trying to figure out how to post on this thread.

Comment

• Is it the one from a British sitcom? YouTube Mrs Brown's Boys Sticky Situation, I cried laughing, it's not waxing but it's similar.

Comment

• No it's not done here in the U.S i laugh so hard i almost choke on my soda.

Comment

• You can't put links in here, what's the name of the show? I'll YouTube it. And let me know when you see the Mrs. Brown's Boys clip

Comment

• Put "/watch?v=Tw3jjRRQoA8" after com in youtube dot com without the quotes. It is very funny.
                        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Ok, from the "dark star" part on I was cracking up.

Comment

• Originally posted by blondiej530 View Post
                            Hey ya'll I tried to do my research on the boards just in cast this question has been asked recently, but didnt see it! Ok, so I was wondering what you think the men prefer when it comes to the hair down there? Do most men like it smooth or all natural?
                            A Guy's Perspective: I understand why a woman wouldn't want to shave down there. But having only been with one girl who shaved (back in my dating days), I must admit it made it much more pleasant to give her oral sex. Not having hair in your mouth is really nice, and I performed oral sex longer and more willingly when it didn't involve swallowing pubic hair. I'd gladly shave mine if it made her like giving me oral sex more, but each of us has to make our own decisions about these things.

Comment

• A shaved look resembles a school girl - a natural look represents confidence and maturity. Sad but true - the ratio of shaved/natural is so high these days - hopefully the trend will reverse in future.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X