Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do men prefer?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I shaved even when I was practicing celebacy. I just like the feel of it for myself. I feel sexier when its shaved... just a personal preference there. My boyfriends never mentioned which he prefers but has never complained either.

He keeps himself nicely groomed and I appreciate it so much.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• I shave when I'm sleeping with someone. Other than that I let the cockfro go!

Trim, neat, and clean when it comes to women. Completely hairless works best.

OG
      Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by tristis View Post
        Yeah I used to wonder that - like why do some guys like no hair there?
        Is it because of how they just like smooth things or because they secretly have a thing for little girls. Creepy.
        My husband wonders the same thing. He begged me to shave it all off for him once and it scared him. He was so creeped out. I hate it. It annoys the out of me and I feel like a little girl. Hair is there for a reason. However, I do trim up the edges so it all stays contained in the underwear. My hubby loves it.

Comment

• Well I am man and to be honest with you I don't mind a little bit of hair but not too much or lets say I like it to be trimmed, but each person have a different opinion at the end..

thanks.

Comment

• I prefer it shaved for hygiene reasons & it is makes a lot easier for oral sex. My fiance shaves his pubic area as well as it makes oral sex gr8.
            There are moments in life which get etched in memory & there are those wonderful people who never leave your heart.

Comment

• I shave completely and hubby trims. I agree with Noor about making oral better. Plus it's more hygienic imo.
              Do not dwell in the past,
              do not dream of the future,
              concentrate the mind on the present moment.

-Lord Buddha

Comment

• Natural, maybe slightly trimmed.

I don't think its a hygiene problem as long as the person washes regularly, I've never had it be a problem during oral, and I think it actually adds character to a woman's nether region.

But since I seem to be in the minority these days and it's not my call to make anyhow, more often than not I don't get my wish. No problem though.

Comment

• I actually prefer a little landing strip now. I was complete then I let some grow back but it's very small. My DH likes it however I like it but has said he prefers it shaved like it is now. I can't say I blame him as I like his nice and trimmed too. It's not the hottest thing in the world to be giving oral and having to pause now and then to take a hair out of your mouth.

-Lord Buddha

Comment

• mankind has had sex for how long now? and im sure its been just as pleasurable with the hair. shaving has only gotten popular in the past 15 years or so,and not shaving does not make you unattractive or dirty. wash down there daily,and change your panties..should be all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miya View Post
                      It's not the hottest thing in the world to be giving oral and having to pause now and then to take a hair out of your mouth.
                      At least when my dentist asks me if I floss regularly, I can answer "Yes, every time I give my girlfriend oral!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Fu Kitty View Post
                        mankind has had sex for how long now? and im sure its been just as pleasurable with the hair. shaving has only gotten popular in the past 15 years or so,and not shaving does not make you unattractive or dirty. wash down there daily,and change your panties..should be all good.
                        It's not recent. Islamic law says that both men and women must remove hair from armpits and pubic areas atleast once in 40 days.The muslims have been doing it for thousands of years.
                        There are moments in life which get etched in memory & there are those wonderful people who never leave your heart.

Comment

• if i were a man i'd like it shaved. to me, and unshaved female genital sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by noor View Post
                            It's not recent. Islamic law says that both men and women must remove hair from armpits and pubic areas atleast once in 40 days.The muslims have been doing it for thousands of years.
                            That's as good a reason not to do it as any I've read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texasred View Post
                              That's as good a reason not to do it as any I've read.
                              What's that supposed to mean/infer?

-Lord Buddha

Comment

• I think he means that if a religious law says you should get rid of pubic hair then that's a good reason not to get rid of pubic hair. In other words don't let religious laws dictate your life.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                                X