what do men prefer?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do men prefer?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Well, every man is different. Some find pubic hair attractive and sexy, some hate it and like it shaved. I personally like to shave it all off because I hate pubic hair...but I'm a girl, not a guy.

Comment

• It is true all men are different; but the who like it shaved, like it for cleanslyness not because it looks like a little girl. And doing it because a religious organization say to or not to should not be a reason, the reason the Islamic law says to do it is to be clean just like they are to wash before prayer and meals. I don't think anyone would say don't was because a religious law says to. Also I completely agree that any guy that would ask a girl to remove any hair should be willing to do the same himself. Cleanslyness is cleanslyness no matter guy or girl.

Comment

• I have heard from friends, some like natural, others shaved. I prefer it shaved, but my wife goes in spurts; sometimes shaved and some times natural (so do I). Too much hair is like concertina wire preventing you from entering the fox hole. Especially, those who have sensitive tongues

Comment

• Wife and I both shave year around. Have been doing so for about 12 years. Both shave everything below the neck

Comment

• When I was 12 or watever and began getting pubic hair i removed it straight away in horror and continued to do so til a few months ago when i became curious as to what it would be like to actually let it grow and have a bush. My bf was all for it so i just stopped shaving altogether. Its been over 3 months now and i can honestly say i feel like a real woman now, its so much better. Im letting it just grow & grow, i love the feeling - its such a turn on And my bf is still just as eager to give me oral as when i was shaven. The only thing is i might be a bit self consious in summer or swimwear because its so thick it looks like my vagina is quite big and also the side bits would be seen poking out.

Comment

• I love a full patch of pubic hair on a woman, trimmed back a little at the most.

Comment

• I have shaved for the last 5 yrs and like it

Comment

• shaved

my man loves it shaved. I like it to. it can be a pain to take care of but I look like a young girl and I love it. It is easery for me to pleasure myself without the hair, It does not take as long to clean up. I like to rub with lube and it is so much easer without the hair there.

Comment

• This sounds like a weird question but as a brunette... my hair down there is dark. I wonder if blondes have blonde, redheads have red etc.?

Comment

• not so weird

Originally posted by hellokittylover View Post
                      This sounds like a weird question but as a brunette... my hair down there is dark. I wonder if blondes have blonde, redheads have red etc.?
                      I may be mistaken but from various people i know of different races, one thing is common: we all have dark hairs near private parts....can't imagine having red hair down there... for hair removal, maybe you ought to check hair waxing on google...worked for me
                      Last edited by WildChild; 02-16-2010, 01:42 PM. Reason: removed soft link

Comment

• I love the fact that my hair down there is just perfect...don't need trimming...I've got the perfect bikini line and it is all natural. I don't have a bush just enough to show I'm a woman

Comment

• Is it possible to use nair in that area or is it bad? because I hate the razor bumps

Comment

• Maybe shaving it much better...mine is shaved...razor it out...

Comment

• my boyfriend pretends he doesn't care but i know he really prefers it waxed... i think most men have more of a preference for it waxed or shaved because it feels better on their thing...

Comment

• Quite agree...waxing is much better coz there's no abrasion on men's thing Im sure that waxing or shaving are both good ways...just remember that when you are waxing, go to the expert...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                                X