Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do men prefer?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• makes no diff..sometimes it's nice to ride in a convertible with the top down..sometimes with the top up
    [I]a smart man learns from his mistakes..a wise man learns from the mistakes of others..[/I]

Comment

• Several years ago my wife shaved completely as a birthday surprise for me - I had tried to persuade her for ages! We both loved it for the different feel during love making, especially oral. I shaved my balls, great feel of skin on skin and again oral. She won't let me take it all off as says "won't look manly", so I just trim above. But I may do it anyway as a surprise, I think the sensation if we were both freshly shaved would be intense - if she really hates it it will grow back soon enough.

Recently I have been asking her to grow it back for a while, but she has never gone more than a couple of weeks before it's all off again, she just much prefers to be smooth now.

If I had to choose one way for ever it would be smooth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim60 View Post
        She won't let me take it all off as says "won't look manly", so I just trim above. But I may do it anyway as a surprise, I think the sensation if we were both freshly shaved would be intense - if she really hates it it will grow back soon enough.
        I don't know about that one jim. If she has expressed to you that she thinks it does not look manly for a man to be all bare there... I think the sensations won't matter nearly as much as her emotional reaction to it. Sex is always more in the mind for a woman... and if her finding you to be a manly man is essential to her arousal that could really put a damper on things despite the sensations you think it may create.

I've heard a lot of women talk on this issue and the majority don't find it attractive for a man to be completely bare. Of course there are some women that do, but your wife has already told you that she isn't one of them.

Of course hair grows back and do what you wish... but if she has already told you she thinks its a turn off, i think it would jumping the gun to think you can prove her wrong on what she finds visually appealing.
        Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• You're probably right - I haven't raised the subject for some time so may ask her again, on the basis it's a one off. It'd be a bummer to shave it all off and then she lost interest in it.

I've looked around the forums and I agree probably the majority of women aren't that keen on it.

Glad I read your post before I got the razor out!

Comment

• My experience is that most man like shaved or trimmed...But i think it's different for everyone...

Comment

• 1) I support my SO and her decisions about her body.

2)My personal preference is that she keep it shaved/waxed to enhance my ability/desire to give her lots of oral (which she enjoys).

It's interesting that she has never asked me to shave, trim or modify mine. I do, butt she has never said one word about it, either way.

Comment

• I personally shave. My bf never really said anything about it. Im assuming he likes it shaved lol. It always worked for me. The only thing a guy ever said to me was "well, why didnt you leave a stripe or two?" to which i punched him in the arm and he left it alone. i used to use pads and it is much easier. i use tampons now, but i still think its easier anyways.
                The trauma of abuse is never fully gone from a person's consciousness. Its filthy stain leaves its residue on the soul forever.

Comment

• I like a natural look that ends at the crease of the thigh although a wide landing strip is pretty sexy.

Comment

• I like to be totally bare downstairs and my bf very much prefers that too. We both love oral sex and he doesn't like to lick through hair. Slight stubble is okay. I use one of those razors that doesn't cut all the way down to the skin. It's a lot safer than regular razors. I shave him downstairs too. It's very sexy.

Comment

• Truth & Nothing but the TRUTH

hey everyone. i have a serious question and its based towards the men.

WHY? Why do men prefer women to have a bare(wax or shaved) vagina? i mean, i keep myself trimmed and neat. but, why would you want a 'woman' who basically is 'bald' ? having pubic hair makes a man a MAN and a woman a WOMAN. is it because of oral sex or having intercourse? is the hair irritating? Some guys have hair above their penis but there are women who still perform oral.

is it ME? i prefer having my pubic hair- because of the many side effects to waxing and shaving. lol, come on guys...wouldn't you be happy that your woman has a vagina instead of what you have hanging between your legs? lol

i really want some feedback from the men,lol. Come on guys let me know what you prefer.

Comment

• Waxed is my preference.
                        Nice and smooth
                        Colorado

Comment

• Originally posted by CreoleBelle007 View Post

WHY? Why do men prefer women to have a bare(wax or shaved) vagina? i mean, i keep myself trimmed and neat. but, why would you want a 'woman' who basically is 'bald' ? having pubic hair makes a man a MAN and a woman a WOMAN. is it because of oral sex or having intercourse? is the hair irritating? Some guys have hair above their penis but there are women who still perform oral.

is it ME? i prefer having my pubic hair- because of the many side effects to waxing and shaving. lol, come on guys...wouldn't you be happy that your woman has a vagina instead of what you have hanging between your legs? lol

i really want some feedback from the men,lol. Come on guys let me know what you prefer.
                          Every style has its own uniqueness. All are good. I have been with a girl who naturally didn't have but a few wisps of hair. I've been with others that had a lot of hair, and at least one who had a lot of hair on her legs. Again, all were good. I prefer a girl with a good personality.
                          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by CreoleBelle007 View Post

I actually prefer some hair. I think it looks sexier. MY GF was bald and I asked her to grow some hair in and I think she acutally likes it better too. I shave but keep some hair above my unit. I have tried bald but hated the look. DO what you feel best with....dont' worry about what others think.

Comment

• Unsure of what to go for...

I am not sure what to go for; am contemplating waxing it (Brazillian style) as shaving i find really irritating and itchy which drives me bonkers. If you were to wax how often would you need to get it done to upkeep it nicely? Also, anyone got any recommendations- landing strip? Triangle? Completely Bare? I'm a waxing virgin so willing to try something new, dont know if there is a better one to try for first time?

Comment

• I prefer her to be hair free for a couple of reasons;

A) I think the visual of actually being able to see ALL of her exterior anatomy is mind blowing, and

B) I am a huge cunnilingus enthusiast, tend to get my entire face involved and we both find it more pleasurable that way.

IF, however, the woman I am crazy about ever wanted to do something different, I would support her 110% as it is HER body.

RedRiding....

When she would allow me to pay for her brazilians, she went about every four weeks or so. Sometimes she went completely bare, sometimes a strip, sometimes a triangle. As they say, variety is the spice of life.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

A friend of mine recently lost her virginity and while she had her first sex she doesn't know anything about it. She enjoyed it but she didn't know whether...

05-28-2020, 10:59 PM By Dawood Naseer
                                • Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
                                • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
                                • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
                                  he's at higher risk
                                  his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
                                Working...
                                X