• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian Wax rash, help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazilian Wax rash, help!

I just got my first Brazilian wax on Friday. It's Sunday now and the area waxed is very red with little white bumps. I'm freaked out and don't know what to do to make my skin not irritated. I'm too embarrassed to go the doctor. Any advice?

I put [Brazilian wax red white bumps] in Google and got some good hits. One hit from stripwaxingstudio said "Irritation is common for first time waxers. Your skin will be sensitive to touch as well as red. Some women will also experience little white bumps a day or two after their service. Do no pick at these bumps as they will disappear in a couple days." Search for information about the white bumps. Good luck and best wishes.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Your all good. Irritation is normal within the first couple of days of a Brazilian wax. Just exfoliate your skin with warm water and a mild soap. Don't pick at the bumps.
      Don't Worry, Be Happy ❤️

Comment

Working...
      X