• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair Removal Deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Removal Deals

Groupon has to know that I'm a dude. About 75% of deals it emails to me are for women. Groupon always sends me deals for waxing and laser hair removal. If you're looking for hair removal service, I'd suggest saving money by checking Groupn deals.

My g/f had her nipple hair lasered. It hasn't grown back. She was going to have other areas lasered. She shined it on because of time & cost. She can shave her legs and under arms in no more than two minutes. She'll use my Braun beard and hair trimmer on her bush. She'll set the length, and within 15 seconds, she's done. She shaves her bikini area, but not all of the time. When it does become long, she'll shave it.

I don't like the naturalist look. I prefer women's legs and underarms shaved. But I'm not neurotic about it. And I know women will cheat during cold months. I've never told any woman how to groom or shave anything. But if her hair were getting noticeably long, I might intimate a razor session. Thankfully, I've never had to say a thing. Women know when too long has passed between shaves.

But if shaving isn't for you, check Groupon to save $$$.

BTW, a couple years ago a woman who does waxing told me her business was slowing. It could be related to economic reasons. But I think that the total hair removal fad has passed. One of the Groupon ads I received today was for half-price Brazilian. Groupon takes 51% of the coupon prince, which means waxing places are willing to do a Brazilian for about 75% off of their regular price. If business were good and they had a steady flow of clients, they wouldn't have to offer deep discounts.

Hello,

After my recent nightmare with ingrown hair (I shaved completely), I woke up this morning in the groupon group for 6 laser removal sessions for 99 pounds.

I seriously think about doing this as soon as my current ingrown hair has calmed down.

I can not stand on my hair in my bikini region (I know it's natural, but does not wear mascara and does not use modified food, we all do it!)

I just wondered if someone could comment on the experience there, if he had it, how many sessions he had, we got long-term results, was it painful, and in which part of the body did you do it?

After my recent catastrophe and the need to have two days off, in order to possibly get everything that's been enough, I'm extremely reluctant to shave. Waxing can cause the same problems, so I need something more.
    I can assure you that I'm not a troll and do not kindly treat being labeled as one.

My friend bought Smooth Skin when he first came out with my Boots, I thought I had nothing to lose if it was not. I used it for about 15 sessions, as described above, and have not used it since. I can not remember the timing, but it was in my old house, at least 3 years ago, if not longer. I still do not have sprawl.

The product does not pretend to be a lifelong life, but if in 10 years I need to do it again, I will do it, it will be easy enough, and I think it's worth it.

As for the pain that you mentioned, I would say that this is just a sensation. Of course, nothing needs to be feared, or in order to deter anyone from using it. I will not publish in this thread, in my previous post I tried to help by providing one more option, as well as my opinion using this product. MSE was a friendly place, but now you hardly can dare to publish it because of fear, if it is accused of something.

For the OP, I hope that you decide what to do if you are free of hair, perfectly, as you do!

Comment

Working...
    X