• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pimples after hair removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pimples after hair removal

Hello ladies,

Every time I wax my face I experience rash that later turn into pimples. I clean my face with hydrogen peroxide and put baby powder. It reduces the rash but I still get pimples after 3 days. Can anyone give an advice?

Do you exfoliate?

Comment

Hi love this would work for your problem I’ve had the same
      Last edited by jns; 03-16-2018, 11:47 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Hey. It's so awful Wax pimples. They may be worse than normal, neglected acne, right? Whether it's your upper lip, eyebrows or bikini line, they are either unsightly, or itchy / sick, and so you need to get rid of them.
        I want to tell you how I do. Before wax I start
        lightly exfoliate the area with a soft scrub and warm water to remove all makeup and oil. Exfoliation will also help open the pores, allowing hair to stretch directly from the root - so this will help you get the best result.

After waxing:
        Clean your newly hairless area from residual wax with clean hands! (Your dirty fingers and natural oils become clogged and cause breakouts).

Do not apply oils or creams after waxing. The pores in your skin are wide open and susceptible to bacteria. Therefore, instead, apply only lotion or gel from aloe vera to soothe the skin from heat and calm the irritated skin.

Use exfoliating liquid on waxed areas from the day after wax. Delicate acids in them will help dissolve any dirt and dead skin cells, making sure that you do not get ingrown hairs or blocked pores. This is a complete life-saving life if you are prone to waxy acne. Try to do on my advice and you will forget these nasty pimples.

Comment

I once saw some girl on youtube using the regular olive oil as a 'base' to shaving, I tried it and it works + moisturizing and soaking in water first to open the pores

Comment

I also had a same problem earlier. I will suggest you not applying any oils or creams after you wax. The pores are wide open after waxing and are more prone to bacteria. So as an alternative, apply aloe vera lotion or gel to soothe your skin from heat and calm it. You can use exfoliating liquid from the day afterwards waxing.

Comment

Try removing any excess wax with baby oil and then use some toner to reduce inflammation.

Comment

Do not apply any oils or creams after waxing. The pores in your skin are wide open and susceptible to bacteria. So instead, apply only aloe vera lotion or gel to soothe the skin from heat and calm irritated skin.

Comment

Working...
                X