Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Shave Regularly?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Do You Shave Regularly?

I shave my arms and legs like clockwork. I don't use other hair removal methods.

Do you shave? Or do you use another method? Fortunately I seldom cut myself. I suppose that is why I stick to shaving. It is quick & easy, too.

• I shave my legs, arms and bikini line weekly. I keep my downstairs trimmed if and when it needs it. I had a full wax just before i went on holiday 2 weeks ago and will maintain a landing strip for the time being

Comment

• Cool!

Comment

• As a guy i keep my pubes shaved but i rarely shave the rest of me. I used to shave my chest until a few partners said they liked it

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X