• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When it is just too much.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it is just too much.

I now know why they have plastic in the name. Have you seen someone who has had too much and look all plastic and just not nomal..

plastic people

I agree--too much plastic is definitely too much. A little surgery can be good--but when people aren't recognizing you anymore--that might be a little overboard.

Comment

i think any plastic surgery is ridiculous.....who cares if ur nose it too big or ur breast are too small or maybe ur overweight and getting lipo.........its taking the easy way out....if u really wanna be happy with urself first off with the weight u have toloose it and with everything else u have to remember that no one is perfect and of course ur going to have something else thats better maybe beautiful lips or nice ears or something but plastic surgery is ridiculous its for the people who dont have confidence inthemselves and its the easy way out for their self esteem to be raised

Comment

Plastic people

There are alot of people that take cosmetic surgery to the extreme, but there are some cases where its a most. Like my situation, I had twins boys ten months ago. I was 105 pounds before I got pregnant, 8 1/2 months later I was 210 pounds. I am down to 150 now, I excercise and eat modest but I cant get my body toned. There is so much left over fat on my stomach I cant tone it. When I touch my stomach I can feel my tight abs under my fat. The same as my breast, I breast fed for two boys until right before I deployed and now my breast are paying a toll on my back and my sexual life. You cant be happy sexually unless your a satisified with your body and in a marriage you cant just let it all go. If it makes you feel better about yourself go ahead, you will perform better at work, in bed or any other social gathering when you are confident about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by tutu03
          i think any plastic surgery is ridiculous.....who cares if ur nose it too big or ur breast are too small or maybe ur overweight and getting lipo.........its taking the easy way out....if u really wanna be happy with urself first off with the weight u have toloose it and with everything else u have to remember that no one is perfect and of course ur going to have something else thats better maybe beautiful lips or nice ears or something but plastic surgery is ridiculous its for the people who dont have confidence inthemselves and its the easy way out for their self esteem to be raised
          I agree 100%! I would never alter myself un-naturally! I have seen people who go overboard and look too fake for my liking...they look like dolls!

Comment

Originally posted by imported_Dolphins View Post
            I agree--too much plastic is definitely too much. A little surgery can be good--but when people aren't recognizing you anymore--that might be a little overboard.

I agree with you, Dolphins. A little bit of change is Ok, but when you try to change the whole feature, your own personality would no longer persist.
            Want gorgeous look then log on to naturalplaza.com

Comment

yes that catwoman the one who kept having lots of plastic surgery so her husband won't leave her i think he left her im not sure.

i think its disgusting well to some people it'll work out for them for some it ain't .
              we should be happy who we are the looks doesn't make you happy whats inside ya that counts

Comment

Plastic Surgery

If you don't like plastic surgery, thats your choice. But, there are some wonderful women & men out there who have had plastic surgery & I am one of them. Please do not mock & make light of a problem that some of us people go through within ourselves. Unless you have gone through some of the type of emotional feelings that most of us go through before we make that final decision to have plastic surgery, you really should not act like you know what you are talking about. I did a lot of research prior to my surgery & found a wonderful doctor who is well known & respected in my area.

I had a High Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty "Tummy Tuck/Liop" 6 weeks ago. My kids are now grown & this procedure was for me & me only. We plastic people do go through guilt on the cost & the down time we will go through which affects our family. I have been wanting this type surgery for the past 18 yrs & waited until the right time in my life, kids life, hubbys life & financialy

I ate right & work out but could never lose the extra skin & belly fat around my waist. I was a size 6 when I had my surgery & with the fat & skin removed it made me a size 4. Size was not the issue. I did not like having a big gut & back fat. This surgery did not matter to my husband. Like I said, it was for me.

For most people, plastic surgery is a very personal & emotional to some people & you should respect their personnal need or want for plastic surgery. Yes, there are people who go overboard & make themself look worse. That's when there Plastic Surgeon should step up to the plate & say enough is a enough. And like anything else, plastic surgery can be addictive.

Thank You...

Comment

Ignorance

Hear Hear. I agree 100% with the last comment.
                  I think that famous,and normal people like myself are totally different. I do think that celebrities do take surgery a little to far but what with the media to look perfect do you blame them?

I also think that to assume that peolpe have such a serious op just to look good is nieve. I have had surgery myself and I can assure you it was not for this reason. I mean well sure it makes you instantly look better but more to the point it makes you feel better. people have surgery for many different reasons. reason that you havn't even thought off. I think that for peole to make such judgements against other peoples insecurities are probably insecure themselves. My advise to anyone thinking about surgery would be to consider the consequences, weigh up the pros and the cons. FOR EXAMPLE I COULD LIVE WITH A SCAR BUT I COULD NOT LIVE IN A BODY THAT DIDN'T FIT ME. and do your research.
                  Last edited by luluyoung; 04-26-2007, 07:40 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Thankyou luluyoung for your comment. I hope that if other people are reading this board, they know that it is okay to want to improve themselve if they are truly unhappy with their appearance & not because someone else has said they should make a change.

Plastic surgery of whatever kind is & should be a personnal choice. Not because someone else wants you to change or look diffrent.

Happy Healing to all who has have plastic surgery.

Comment

The word Plastic, in plastic surgery comes from the word "plastikos" which is greek for "to mould" and it got this namebecause in general plastic surgery involves manipulating and moving tissue around to suit a specific purpose.

Comment

I never prefer plastic surgery. I am never going to recommend this to anyone. Yes this is useful when you got some serious injury. Than it is alright to cover it. Other than that it is not appropriate to change your face time to time. This doesn't looks good. I hope I made my point clear. I think what natural is best. However it is. Try to be compatible with it. Other things are not good. My point of view is that.

Comment

whats natural is the best. These things. I really hate to even recommend it. I don't know why people do that to themselves. It's not appropriate anyways to do it. Well just try not to use it. If there is some serious kind of issue than It is alright. Otherwise it's wastage of both money and time. My opinion is that. Best of luck. Happy to read other opinions.

Comment

I have had cosmetic work and i'm not ashamed at all. I have breast implants for one...and never have I lied about it to anybody.

If you're not hurting anybody, what's the big deal? It's your money to spend!

Comment

The natural thing remains the best in everything

Comment

Working...
                              X