• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When it is just too much.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly half of 'celebrities' and 'instagrammers' these days...I'm all for deciding how you want to look and spending your money as you like but I feel like most of these girl look like clones and I hate when they deny all or most the procedures and only 'come clean' when someone had to literally prove it. Hypocrisy at its highest.

Comment

I somewhat agree with you all. No matter how much you fake it, at the end of the day you have to be yourself. And if you are not it is not worth living, I don’t know how people make them their role models even after knowing the truth.

Comment

Hey, I agree with you, I would also never suggest plastic surgery as the natural body has a different beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by geraldkeller55 View Post
          I somewhat agree with you all. No matter how much you fake it, at the end of the day you have to be yourself. And if you are not it is not worth living, I don’t know how people make them their role models even after knowing the truth.
          I totally agree with you!

Comment

Working...
          X