• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can fat be used to make breast bigger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can fat be used to make breast bigger?

i have breast but they are very oddly shaped more like cones and very small i feel so stupid wearing braws that aren't shaped for them. I have huge puffy nipples and i am really sad about that. how can u get bigger boobs withouth doing nasty plastic use?

Thank You

Hey, I was in the saaaame boat not too long ago. There are a lot of options out there other than plastic surgery though that have surprisingly good results. I would suggest you take a look at (URL snipped as you must be Gold Member to post link--Admin) to get some ideas about some of your options. I personally went with the siluette cream that they suggest on the site and I'm pretty happy. It's been two months already and I've managed to go up a size! I'm hoping it can help you out as much as it did for me, good luck!
    Last edited by womens-health; 09-19-2007, 12:16 PM. Reason: Must be Gold member to post outbound link

Comment

Need to enlarge my breast

Hi,

I have gone through your quote and i think this will be going help me alot.
      Actually i have very small breast and from many days im looking for some treatment but i don't want to go with plastic surgery so, If there is any pill or cream, then please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Neha Sharma View Post
        Hi,

I have gone through your quote and i think this will be going help me alot.
        Actually i have very small breast and from many days im looking for some treatment but i don't want to go with plastic surgery so, If there is any pill or cream, then please let me know.

hey..sorry it took so long, I've been pretty busy. Yeah, I tried a cream called siluette cream and it has been working well for me. If you have any more questions I should be around

Comment

Originally posted by Lulumoon View Post
          i have breast but they are very oddly shaped more like cones and very small i feel so ************ wearing braws that aren't shaped for them. I have huge puffy nipples and i am really sad about that. how can u get bigger boobs withouth doing nasty plastic use?

Thank You
          I'm not a doctor, but my understanding is your own fat cannot be used to increase your breast size, at least in the long term. I believe any tissue in your body needs a blood supply. Without this, this tissue will die and be reabsorbed back into the body. I think this is what happens with fat that is injected into the breasts.
          Some fat will live because of the residual blood supply to the area, but not enough to make the type of difference you are looking for.
          Again, this is just my opinion. You should seek the advice of a doctor to get the most accurate answer possible.

Comment

You can go for the breast engargment surgery it will make you more confident.For details visit dubai cosmetic sugery

Comment

Hmmm, You lose weight and care your breast, If you really in problem you have taken advice of lady doctor, and use there medicines, surgery she provided.

Comment

Working...
              X